Last week started South American Sub-20 in which the Argentine National Team, directed by Javier Mascherano, debuted with a defeat against Paraguay by 2-1. in that match, Facundo Buonanotte suffered a strong blow that made him leave the field of play on a stretcherto be transferred to a hospital by ambulance
The Brighton footballer had to travel back to England to continue his recovery as reported by the AFA: “The player will leave with Dr. Fernando Rudi (the delegation’s doctor) for England, with the aim of continuing his treatment for the return to activity at Brighton.”
Facundo Good nightfootballer of the Argentina Sub 20 team, fell very bad and had to be withdrawn camilla y with a neck brace in the match against Paraguay, for the South American that takes place in Colombia.
The footballer suffered a head injury during the match. He was immediately hospitalized and a CT scan was performed, which it went right.
Facundo Buonanotte’s blow in the U-20 match against Paraguay
The hard blow of Facundo Buonanotte (Photo: Capture TyC Sports).
The Argentine Under 20 National Team plays a decisive match against Peru: day, time and TV
The Argentina Sub 20 team lost by 3 to 1 with Brazil and reaped his second loss in two games in the South American, which seriously complicated their chances of advancing in the contest. Nevertheless, there are still chances to qualify to the next phase, although it will depend on other results.
This Wednesday will be a key day as the team led by Javier Mascherano will face Peru from 7:00 p.m. at the Pascual Guerrero Olympic Stadium in Cali. The Inca team is the most accessible rival in the group: it is last with a goal difference of -4. The match will be broadcast by TyC Sports y TyC Sports Play.
What does the Argentine National Team need to qualify?
- After falling 2-1 against Paraguay in their debut, Argentina suffered a new setback when they were beaten by Brazil on Monday in the second day, which left the team led by Mascherano on the ropes facing the final hexagonal of the competition.
- To advance, the selected albiceleste You must be in the top three in your area and they have two games left, against Peru -Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.- and against Colombia -Friday at 9:30 p.m.-.
- If Argentina beats Peru and Colombia fails to beat Brazil, those led by the “Jefecito” the classification will be played on the last date in the match with the “coffee” team.
What matches are left for the Argentine U-20 team?
- Argentina-Peru: Wednesday, January 25 at 7:00 p.m.
- Colombia-Argentina: Friday, January 27 at 9:30 p.m.