The winter transfer window is closed. But even in the transfer-free period, the rumor mill is churning. The transfer rumors of March 23.
In addition to national player Niclas Füllkrug, his Bremen strike partner Marvin Ducksch has apparently also been targeted by foreign prospects. According to information from the Internet portal Calciostyle could FC Turin imagine signing the 29-year-old from Werder Bremen. The Deichstube reported on it on Thursday.
The Hanseatic top scorer has scored eight goals this season, and his contract runs until the summer of 2024. However, Ducksch allegedly has an exit clause that would allow a change this year for 7.5 million euros.
How long will Yann Sommer stay at Bayern? He wanted to talk about his own future, especially after Manuel Neuer’s return in the summer sports picture don’t speak: “I can’t answer that. I want to influence things in the here and now.”
It was “never an option for me” to “only sign until summer. I was very happy about the contact with Bayern. I really wanted to go to Bayern. We’ll see about everything else.” His contract in Munich runs until 2025.
How long will Cancelo stay with Bayern? “When he’s at 100 percent physically and mentally, I don’t think he has any weaknesses,” said Paulo Futre, two-time Portugal Footballer of the Year tz. “He can defend and attack. Cancelo is a phenomenon! For me he is the best full-back in the world.”
In order to sign Cancelo from Manchester City, Bayern would have to pay a fixed fee of 70 million euros or negotiate another sum. “The loan to Munich was right for all sides. If he starts to play more and plays with self-confidence, I can of course imagine him moving to Bayern permanently,” emphasized Futre.
The Hertha captain is currently negotiating a new contract with the club. “Let’s see what comes of it. I’m relaxed about it and I’m going to be surprised,” says the 31-year-old himself. His contract is expiring.
Under his former boss Fredi Bobic, his departure in the summer already seemed fixed, but now the signs have changed. Loud Bild the negotiations depend primarily on the threat of relegation – the old lady has to plan on two tracks. Plattenhardt: “I really enjoy listening to the talks. I don’t know yet what the outcome will be either.”
Olympique Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has opened up about his dream of bringing Karim Benzema back to the Ligue 1 club.
“If there is an opportunity, no matter how small, we will take risks,” Aulas told Spain Sport. “He’s an icon and I dream every day that he’ll come back. We’ll try but it’s very complicated.”
Benzema’s working paper at Real Madrid runs next summer, so far the 35-year-old has kept his future open. With Lyon, the Ballon d’Or winners would return to his hometown club, which he left for Madrid in 2009 for €35m.
The 26-year-old goalkeeper from Inter Milan is said to be loud Gazzetta dello Sport landed on the list of Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur. Onana has kept 14 clean sheets in 23 games this season, having joined on a free transfer from Ajax Amsterdam in the summer. At Inter, Empoli’s Goglielmo Vicario is said to be a potential successor.
According to Calciomercato, American international Timothy Weah is being watched by Juventus. The 23-year-old is under contract in Lille until 2024, with Juve reportedly wanting to strike in the summer.
Weah went to Lille from PSG in 2019 for a fee of ten million euros. The son of Ballon d’Or winner George Weah is yet to score in the league this season (2 assists).
According to information from Tuttosport, Juventus want to extend the contract with Brazilian Alex Sandro. The 32-year-old was reportedly on the verge of a departure but if he plays in ten of the remaining 15 games this season his contract will reportedly be automatically extended until 2024.
A consortium from Qatar led by Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani has made a second bid in the race to take over Manchester United. The news agency reports AFP.
All further information is available here.