Home football Football Germany – Covid: Joshua Kimmich refuses the vaccine and is massacred

Football Germany – Covid: Joshua Kimmich refuses the vaccine and is massacred

by archysport

While the Covid-19 epidemic is racing in Germany, controversies are erupting over unvaccinated Bundesliga players.

In Germany, where the Covid epidemic is on the rise again, 94% of players are vaccinated. But the remaining 6% pose a problem all the more since among them is a captain of Bayern Munich and the Nationalmannschaft in the person of Joshua Kimmich. The versatile 24-year-old midfielder refuses for the moment the vaccine on which he has long-term doubts and has therefore been forced to miss several matches of Bayern Munich (positive, contact case). The masquerade has lasted long enough according to Mario Gomez, former great striker of the Bavarian club, who sent a clear message to Joshua Kimmich in the columns of BILD.

β€œThe stadiums are full because 60, 70, 80% of the people have been vaccinated. He also benefits. If everyone behaved like him, we would probably play another year without spectators ” launched the ex-Bayern Munich and Germany striker, who is not the only one to strongly criticize the choice of Joshua Kimmich. Former German football legend Paul Breitner also expressed his strong disagreement with the Bavarian midfielder. β€œHe would not play with me, nor the other four players (from Bayern who are not vaccinated). They wouldn’t be training either. I would have said goodbye to them ” he said. Suffice to say that the pressure is total on Joshua Kimmich, who had received a message a few hours earlier from the German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer, just that. “Think it over again and get vaccinated!” You are a role model: if you get vaccinated, other people will say ‘me too’ ” he had launched. What strongly encourage the midfielder of Bayern Munich to be vaccinated.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.