SEGA has announced Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania, which will be released on October 5, 2021 for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. A trailer can also be seen.
It says: “Roll with AiAi and his friends through fantastic worlds and prevent the evil monkey scientist Dr. Bad-Boon from blowing up Jungle Island! Join AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon, Baby, YanYan and Doctor on their tilting, rolling ones and hopping on your way through hundreds of beautifully designed levels and mazes. It’s going to be a monkey spectacle! Play alone or with friends to stop Dr. Bad-Boon and get your beloved bananas back! “
Features of Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania
- More Super Monkey Ball couldn’t be more: Experience over 300 levels from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- Monkey fun with 12 fun mini-games including monkey racing, monkey football, monkey bowling, monkey baseball and much more!
- Challenge your friends and become the top banana on the online leaderboards!
- Gather your top team and save Jungle Island together with up to 3 friends – in local co-op mode for 4 players.
- Dive into the world of Super Monkey Ball – with the story mode, creatively told in comic style. Do you want to be the coolest monkey in the whole jungle?
- Design your character and your Super Monkey Ball according to your taste!