The first news came already at the beginning of the week, now it’s official. Tomáš Čvančara is returning to Mönchengladbach after an unsuccessful six months in the Turkish Antalyaspor, because he has repeatedly not received a payment from the club. “In the last months, he did not receive money and at the same time he did not even have space on the field,” the player’s agent David Nehoda confirmed the reasons.
Originally, he was supposed to spend the whole season in Turkey, but this season ends six months earlier than planned. Antalyaspor owed money to the tall striker, so he sent an official complaint to FIFA, and since the club did not settle the amount owed within 15 days of its submission, he could leave according to the rules of the international football federation. According to iSport, the Turkish side owes him three months’ salary.
“Tomáš resigned in Turkey because Antalyaspor didn’t pay him a salary and is returning to Mönchengladbach, where his training starts on January 2. We’ll see what happens next,” Nehoda told iSport.
At the same time, this is not a completely new situation for Antalyaspor. For the same reason, Kosovar footballer Zymer Bytyqi terminated his contract with the club already last year.
Since this is the termination of the loan contract, Čvančara must at least start winter training at the parent club, which Mönchengladbach has already announced. “We can confirm that Tomas’ contract in Turkey has been terminated. We expect him to start training with us on January 2,” said sporting director Rouven Schröder.
Where will he play in the spring?
Coincidentally, he will fly with the team to Antalya, Turkey, where he has spent the last few months, playing 13 games and scoring two goals for the local club.
In addition to the stalled payouts, he was also not satisfied with the gaming workload recently. In the last five league games, he only played once, for exactly five minutes. Otherwise, he sat on the bench, or did not fit into the roster at all. His neglect could allegedly be related to financial disagreements.
Now he is returning to Germany, but according to iSport information, it does not look like he should stay in the German club for the entire spring part of the season, as the implementation team did not count on the return of the Czech forward and the roster is currently full.
A half-year hosting is currently emerging as the most likely option.
Given that Čvančara was released from his Turkish engagement only in the past few days, there is reportedly no concrete offer on the table yet. A return to the Czech league after two and a half years abroad is also not excluded, where in the past he wore the jersey of Opava, Jablonec and Sparta.
West Ham and Chytil: apparently the interest is not serious. With what numbers can foreign countries impress?

Changes in legionnaire values: duo from Lyon grows, most stars fall, most Souček