Cleveland Browns and Ballon Recruit Quinshon Judkins have entered into an agreement for a four -year contract entirely guaranteed worth $ 11.4 million, sources at Adam Schefter in ESPN said on Saturday.
This agreement occurs three weeks after the prosecutors refused to continue an accusation of assault for an alleged domestic incident that occurred at the end of July in southern Florida.
Judkins, 36th choice of the NFL draft, was the last member of this year’s class to sign, the Browns awaiting a resolution of its legal situation.
Judkins, 21, was arrested for domestic violence and assault and injuries in Fort Lauderdale on July 12, and was not with the team during the training camp. Although the legal issue was behind Judkins, the situation was still being examined by the League, the NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said on Wednesday in ESPN.
Featured player in Ole Miss and Ohio State, Judkins should not play Sunday during the opening match of the Browns season at home against the Bengals of Cincinnati.
Cleveland has three half-offensive in its active workforce: Jerome Ford, Dylan Sampson, selected in the fourth round, and Raheim “Rocket” Sanders, who was claimed last week after being released by Los Angeles.