Fatal Accident in Ciudad Juárez: Man Dies from Electric Shock While Doing Repairs at Home

Ciudad Juárez.- A person died in an accident while carrying out repairs inside his home in the Centro neighborhood on Sunday afternoon.

Charging…

At the intersection of Internacional and Ignacio Mejía streets, elements of the Municipal Police and paramedics attended the emergency reported by neighbors.

Upon entering the home, they located a man with no vital signs as a result of an accidental electric shock.

Elements of the State Attorney General’s Office (FGE) certified that the death was not due to violent causes.

Charging…

The body was transferred to the Forensic Medical Service (Semefo) where an autopsy will be performed.

2023-12-31 22:40:04
#Suffers #electric #shock #dies

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *