– Raskin in Scotland, Amallah en route to the Bundesliga.
– Vanzeir is getting even closer to MLS.
– Nainggolan file en Serie B.
– Charleroi follows a Palestinian attacker.
– Hazard will leave Dortmund.
– Vakoun Bayo back in Charleroi.
Info for the evening:
– 9:10 p.m.: Polish defender Karol Fila arrives at Zulte Waregem. The 24-year-old is on loan to Essevee until the end of the season from RC Strasbourg.
– 7:55 p.m .: Lyon recruits the Swedish international striker from Heerenveen (1st Dutch div.), Amin Sarr for four and a half years, until 2027 for a transfer of eleven million euros. To this may be added a maximum of EUR 1 million in bonuses and an additional incentive of 10% on any future capital gains. Renowned for his physical qualities, according to an OL press release, Amin Sarr scored eleven goals for the Dutch club with which he played a total of 35 matches, including twenty this season (5 goals, 5 assists). He has ten selections with the Swedish Hopes.
– 7:35 p.m .: Atletico will not recruit Clauss. According to L’Equipe, the Colchoneros have closed the file. The two loan offers were refused by OM for the side. Especially since the international does not want to leave the Marseille club. Injured, he should return against Nantes on Wednesday.
– 6:45 p.m .: Isco could bounce back in Germany. After a failed rebound from Sevilla, he is currently free of any contract. According to Sky Sports, RB Leipzig and Union Berlin are interested in his profile.
– 6:37 p.m .: Ayari signs in Brighton! The Swede arrives from AIK. The central midfielder cost almost six million euros but no one wants to put pressure on him at the Seagulls. “He will need time to settle in here and acclimatize to the Premier League, but we are really looking forward to working with him.” said David Weir, the English club’s technical director. He is also international twice.
– 6:30 p.m .: Chelsea very close to concluding for Enzo Fernandez. At least, that’s what the Times thinks. According to the English newspaper, the two clubs will find an agreement around 220 million euros. In all, Chelsea will have spent no less than 330 million this winter.
– 6:15 p.m .: Seville repatriates Augustinsson. Loaned to Aston Villa, he brings the defender back to Andalusia. “Aston Villa can confirm that Ludwig Augustinsson has been recalled from loan by Sevilla. The left-back joined Villa in the summer, making five appearances in claret and blue. The club would like to thank Ludwig for his services and wish him the best in his future career.”the statement said.
– 5:45 p.m.: Schalke 04 is still scrutinizing the Belgian market! Eder Balanta would be in the sights according to Het Laatste Nieuws. It would be the second recruit from the Pro League after Michael Frey. Bruges are not against lending their player.
Winter transfer window 2023 in Belgium: all transfers from Pro League clubs