Resumption of combat sports at the Athletic-Club du Puy with a new discipline: Thai boxing.
After the resumption of the bodybuilding, athletic strength and fitness section, it is the turn of the combat sports section of the Val-Vert association to restart its activities this Monday, September 12 “foot to the floor” with a novelty: the muay thai or thai boxing.
Indeed, until last season, the martial section of the club included traditional karate, karate-contact, full-contact, kick-boxing and K-One… “Thai boxing”, very fashionable, will be led by an expert who has 35 fights in semi-professional and as much in amateur.
Classes will take place, to start the season, at the Athétic-Club du Puy at 38 rue Léon et Jeanne Coudeyrette in Val-Vert and will continue in Place de la Liberation at the Judo hall in Puy from January during the destruction and reconstruction of the new room at Val-Vert.
The schedule will go as follows:
– Thai boxing for children from 8 to 13 years old included on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:40 p.m. to 7:40 p.m.,
– Thai boxing for teenagers aged 14 and over and adults on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:40 p.m. to 9:40 p.m.,
– Kick-Boxing, Full-Contact, K-One, Karate-Contact for children aged 8 to 13 inclusive on Fridays from 6:40 p.m. to 7:55 p.m.
– Kick-Boxing, Full-Contact, K-One, Karate-Contact for teenagers aged 14 and over and adults on Monday and Wednesday from 7:55 p.m. to 9:25 p.m.,
– Kick-Boxing, Full-Contact, K-One, Karate-Contact 100% female from 14 years old Friday from 7:55 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
– Traditional karate Monday and Wednesday from 6:40 p.m. to 7:55 p.m. for all audiences from 10 years old.
Information and registration for combat sports, at the Athletic-Club’s weight and fitness room during opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 9pm non-stop.
Tel: 04 71 05 22 33 or 06 18 78 94 16.
Mail : email@example.com