Thuram puts a stop to the Gym
The Thuram brothers will not play in the same jersey in this 2022-2023 season. Courted by OGC Nice in recent weeks, Marcus Thuram preferred not to follow up on the advances of the Aiglons, as reported The team these last hours. Not particularly in the odor of sanctity on the side of ‘Gladbach, the French international (4 selections) would like to join a team which plays the Champions League, in particular to hope to take the blue train for Qatar.
- Our opinion : A small blow, but not a disaster either for the Gym which has a “rescue track” with Francis Amuzu, the winger from Anderlecht.
The 13 mercato info that you missed on Sunday
YESTERDAY AT 6:18 PM
Keep Gouiri and Thuram thanks to Ineos? “It’s not our way of thinking…”
Werner closer than ever to Leipzig
It’s an open secret: Timo Werner will be fine going home. Two years after his departure from RB Leipzig, the German international will indeed engage with the Roten Bullen. Sky Deutschland confirm that Chelsea and Leipzig have agreed on the transfer of the German international. The operation should be around 30 million euros (excluding bonuses). Werner pushed for a return to the Rotenbullen despite interest from Juventus Turin.
- Our opinion : This return to RB looks like a real breath of fresh air for the German striker. The lethal weapon just has to draw again…
The door is closed for a departure of Sané from Bayern
The rumor of a return of Leroy Sané in England began to swell in recent hours. But the soufflé quickly fell. Present at the microphone of Sky Deutschland this Sunday, Hasan Salihamidzic, the sports director of Bayern Munich, was firm regarding the ex-Citizens player and completely denied the departure of the former Schalke player. “It’s an unfounded rumour. Leroy is an important player for us so there is absolutely nothing to say about that.“, he asserted.
- Our opinion : Bayern are well supplied in attack this season, but a Leroy Sané will clearly not be too much in this Bavarian armada…
237 millions, De Ligt, Mazraoui : Pavard en danger au Bayern ?
Klopp has his eye on Brozović, but…
While his midfield is already well supplied, Liverpool would nevertheless think of Marcelo Brozović (29 years old). Bild reveals that the Reds and Jürgen Klopp would consider the middle of Inter Milan to densify the midfield and compensate for the absence of Thiago Alcantara, again injured on Saturday against Fulham (2-2). The German daily explains that the German coach would be ready to include Naby Keita and / or Roberto Firmino in the transaction.
- Our opinion : It is difficult to believe in the relevance of this information. Brozović recently extended until 2026 and Inter won’t sell off their metronome that easily.
Marcelo Brozovic, Inter-Liverpool 2021-2022. Photo by Giuseppe Maffia for Getty Images
Credit: Getty Images
Modest, designated “successor” to Haller at Dortmund…
Anthony Modeste takes the plunge across the Rhine. Author of a new cannon season (20 goals in 32 Bundesliga matches), Anthony Modeste officially joins Borussia Dortmund. This Monday, the native of Cannes passed his medical examination with the Marsupials and signed a contract until 2023. The latter paid 5 million euros to secure the services of the French striker.
- Our opinion : More than a “bet”, Modeste has the ideal profile to replace Haller in the eleven type of Terzić. And it’s a fair reward for the Habs who will have the opportunity to show themselves in a beautiful European team.
… who hopes to welcome Hudson-Odoi
Chelsea’s great hope, Callum Hudson-Odoi (22) was far from indisputable last season with Thomas Tuchel. Under contract until 2024 with the Blues, the winger could look elsewhere. Targeted by many European teams, the young Englishman could join Borussia Dortmund in the form of a loan. The Marsupials hold the rope in this file, but Southampton and Leicester are also on the lookout reveals the Guardian.
- Our opinion : A time targeted by Bayern, “CHO” has some great options for his future. Saints, Foxes or Schwarz-Gelben, the three destinations have something to appeal to the English.
Is Lukaku’s return to Chelsea the biggest flop in Premier League history?
Šeško will fail at Manchester United
While Manchester United seemed in pole position to recruit him, Benjamin Šeško could finally move to the other Red Bull. Fabrizio Romano and Bild announce that Leipzig and Salzburg would be close to an agreement around 24 million euros for the transfer of the Slovenian international… in June 2023. The player would have expressed his wish to stay in Austria for the coming season. He would be the twentieth player to travel between Salzburg and Leipzig.
- Our opinion : The rififi continues between the two Red Bulls. And to think that the Red Devils were ready to pay 50 million euros for the player…
Benjamin Sesko of Red Bull Salzburg in a friendly match in January 2022.
Credit: Getty Images
Mendy close to Chelsea extension
Ultra efficient since his arrival from Rennes in 2020, Edouard Mendy (30) could already be back, he who has a contract until June 2025. According to Sky Sportsthe London club would have met the representatives of the former Rennais for an extension.
- Our opinion : A well-deserved reward for the Senegalese international. Mendy is one of the coaches of Thomas Tuchel’s training and it will continue for years to come.
Tuchel gets annoyed: why is it stuck at Chelsea?
Lo Celso, Ndombele, London double in sight for Villarreal?
Not necessarily very financially armed on this transfer window, Villarreal would consider being loaned two undesirables from Tottenham as explained Sky Sports. The Yellow Submarine would be eyeing Giovanni Lo Celso, loaned since last January to the “Groguets”, as well as Tanguy Ndombele. The former Lyonnais arouses many desires (Marseille, Galatasaray).
- Our opinion : Qualified for the Europa League Conference, Villarreal must indeed be smart in its recruitment. The loan of the two Spurs would obviously fit into this logic.
Credit: Getty Images
Valence in the dance for Cavani
The Matador is still biding his time. While he has already seen his name associated with several suitors, Edinson Cavani (35) is this time announced on the side of Valencia, as reported Sky Italia. Gennaro Gattuso’s club is in competition with Villarreal and Boca Juniors for the former Parisian, who would however be reluctant to join Argentina.
- Our opinion : Patience is always required for Cavani who continues to gauge his suitors to afford the best challenge. All of this will eventually pay off.
Paris, towards a perfect transfer window?
Sarr back on the Côte-d’Azur
It’s only a matter of hours. As advertised in The Team and in the English press, Malang Sarr (23) will return to France. The former Niçois is expected in Monaco to sign up on loan for a season. A purchase option set at 12 million euros (plus 3 bonus) is included in the deal. The young defender will have his medical examination on Monday or Tuesday.
- Our opinion : Sarr will find in Monaco an ideal environment to relaunch his career. And with such a purchase option, Monaco can rub their hands if the bet works.
Malang Sarr, Chelsea, Getty Images
Credit: Getty Images
Coady and Onana before Gueye: triplet of choice for Everton
Relatively discreet since the opening of the transfer market, the Toffees have moved up a gear. In addition to Amadou Onana, the Lille midfielder, who has almost finalized his arrival in England, Fabrizio Romano announces that the Liverpool club will move up a gear for the recruitment of Wolverhampton captain, Conor Coady. The English international (10 caps, 1 goal) wants to ensure more playing time than he has at Wolves to play in the World Cup in November. Gana Gueye could follow.
- Our opinion : Everton need guarantees and these three profiles perfectly fulfill the criteria desired by Frank Lampard.
Conor Coady of Wolverhampton Wanderers celebrates after scoring their side’s first goal during the Premier League match between Everton and Wolverhampton Wanderers at Goodison Park on March 13, 2022
Credit: Getty Images
Diop goes west
Arrived in London in 2018, Issa Diop will cross the British capital. Courted by Lyon at the start of the summer, who decided not to follow up due to excessive demands from Hammers, the 25-year-old defender will join the side of Fulham announce Foot Market et The team. The two London clubs have reached an agreement for the transfer of the French defender around 20 million euros. The defender will commit for five years with the promoted.
- Our opinion : A winning deal for all parties. At Craven Cottage, Diop will regain the responsibilities he gradually lost on the side of the Olympic Stadium. And West Ham collects a nice check for the native of Toulouse who had only one year left on his contract with the Hammers.
Kostic, one last dance before taking off for Turin?
Will the European Super Cup between Eintracht and Real Madrid be Filip Kostic’s last match with Frankfurt? Everything suggests it. Kicker confirms that Juventus Turin have intensified negotiations for the Serbian international, at the end of the lease in a year with the winner of the last Europa League. West Ham would now be a step behind and close to pulling out of the signing race.
- Our opinion : Kostic with Vlahovic, the prospect is intriguing. What offer new options more than welcome to Massimiliano Allegri.
Pogba, Alves, Pirlo … Juventus, specialist in free recruits
Akanji in the small papers of Inter
Under contract until 2023 with Borussia Dortmund, Manuel Akanji (27) will not be retained by the Marsupials. According to Gazzetta dello SportInter Milan would have checked the name of the Swiss international, if and only if Milan Škriniar were to leave Lombardy.
- Our opinion : The fact that Akanji has still not found a club for the upcoming season is still damn surprising. The Inter track is not necessarily the safest for the Swiss, especially since Škriniar’s departure seems unlikely.
The 15 mercato info that you missed on Saturday
08/06/2022 At 6:03 PM
The 15 mercato info that you missed on Friday
08/05/2022 At 5:05 PM