Everything ready for the start of the Women’s America’s Cup 2022. The Colombia selection announced this Sunday the list of 23 soccer players who will represent the country.
“All together for a dream! They are the ones chosen by Nelson Abadía to play in the CONMEBOL @CopaAmerica Femenina Colombia 2022. GO TEAM! #VamosColombia”, was the trill of the Federation in social networks.
Relevant national figures stand out, such as Daniela Montoya, Leicy Santos and Catalina Usmeas well as some young women who come breaking it comma Gisela Robledo and Linda Caicedo.
They are still not taken into account Yoreli Corner, Isabella Echeverri and Natalia Gaitanwhich generated, again, endless criticism from fans and the press.
Here are the calls:
– Catalina Pérez (Real Betis, Spain)
– Sandra Sepúlveda (Hapoel Marmorek Rehovot, Israel)
– Natalia Giraldo (America from Cali, Colombia).
– Carolina Arias (Deportivo Cali)
– Jorelyn Carabalí (Deportivo Cali)
– Daniela Arias (Pachucha, Mexico)
– Angela Baron (D’Feeters Kicksoccer Club, USA)
– Daniela Caracas (Spanish, Spain)
– Manuela Vanegas (Royal Society, Spain)
– Monica Ramos (Gremio, Brazil).
– Angie Castañeda (Caceres, Spain)
– Lorena Bedoya (National Athletic)
– Daniela Montoya (Junior from Barranquilla)
– Liana Salazar (Corinthians, Brasil)
– Diana Ospina (America from Cali)
– Gabriela Rodriguez (America of Cali)
– Leicy Santos (Athletic Madrid, Spain).
– Gisela Robledo (Tenerife, Spain)
– Linda Caicedo (Deportivo Cali)
– Catalina Usme (America from Cali)
– Mayra Ramirez (Levante, Spain)
– Elexa Bahr (Racing Santander, Spain)
– Tatiana Ariza (Deportivo Cali).