Featured weekend for the soccer players of the Colombian National Team, with their clubs. Some more than others, but always raising the flag of our country.
There were goals from Duván Zapata and Luis Fernando Muriel and good performances from Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Wilmar Barrios, among others.
This is how it was for the Colombian national team footballers this weekend:
- Andrés Mosquera – Substitute in Pasto 1-1 Medellín, for the Colombian league. The DIM was eliminated.
- Camilo Vargas – Atlas waits for the round of 16 of the Mexican League.
- David Ospina – He saved Napoli in a 3-2 loss to Inter. He suffered a strong clash with Edin Dzeko.
- Oscar Murillo – He was eliminated with Pachuca, from the Mexican League.
- Daniel Muñoz – He was not in Genk’s 2-0 loss to Beerschot.
- Jhon Janer Lucumí – The whole game in Genk’s 2-0 loss to Beerschot.
- Dávinson Sánchez – He entered in the 68th minute in Tottenham’s 2-1 win over Leeds.
- Johan Mojica – The 90 minutes in Elche’s 3-0 fall with Betis.
- William Tesillo – León waits for the round of 16 of the Mexican League against Puebla.
- Yeimar Gomez – Seattle Sounders vs Real Salt Lake (plays Tuesday, November 23)
- Yerson Candelo – As a right back in Nacional’s 3-1 defeat at the hands of Millonarios.
- Gustavo Cuéllar – Al Hilal plays until November 23.
- Jefferson Lerma – 74 minutes in Bournemouth’s 3-2 loss to Derby County.
- Juan Guillermo Cuadrado – 90 minutes in Juventus’ important 2-0 victory over Lazio.
- James Rodriguez – Al Rayyan plays again until November 27
- Victor Cantillo – He was not in Corinthians 2-0 against Santos, due to injury.
- Sebastian Gomez – 69 minutes in Nacional 1-3 Millonarios.
- Yairo Moreno – Pachuca was eliminated from the Mexican league.
- Wílmar Barrios – He entered the 67th minute in Zenit’s 5-1 win over Nizhny on Friday.
- Duván Zapata – Goal and assist in Atalanta 5-2 Spezia
- Luis Fernando Muriel – Goal and assist in Atalanta 5-2 Spezia
- Luis Diaz – He entered at minute 73 in the 5-1 win of Porto vs Feirense, by Taca de Portugal.
- Cristian Arango – He was eliminated with Los Angeles FC, in MLS
- Diego Valoyes – The whole game in the 1-1 of Talleres with Vélez.
- Miguel Angel Borja – He entered the minute 68 in the 3-1 of Gremio against Chapecoense.
- Roger Martinez – With America, waiting for the round of 16 of the Mexican League.
- Rafael Santos Borré – 85 minutes on the court, in Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 against Freiburg.