The Danish national team silenced the Czech Republic in the Euro 2020 quarter-finals. Here are 11 facts about Team Dynamite’s victory over The Locomotive.
The Czech Republic vs Denmark duel was presented at the Olympic Stadium, Baku, Saturday (3/7/2021) night WIB. Denmark took the lead in the fifth minute thanks to Thomas Delaney’s goal.
Kasper Dolberg doubled the advantage of Denmark through his goal in the 42nd minute. Score 2-0 to Simon Kjaer et al closed the first half.
The new Czech Republic could reduce the lag in the 49th minute through Patrik Schick’s goal. It was the only goal scored The Locomotive until the game is over. Denmark won 2-1.
With this victory, Denmark advances to the semifinals of the 2020 European Cup. The Dynamite team will fight for the final ticket to face England, Thursday (8/7) at Wembley Stadium.
Here are 11 facts about Denmark’s victory over the Czech Republic compiled from the official UEFA website:
– Patrik Schick (Czech Republic) has scored a total of five goals in his last six international matches.
– Schick is the ninth player to score five or more goals in a Euro tournament.
– Schick equaled Milan Baros’ record as the Czech Republic’s all-time marksman at the European Cup, with five goals.
– Denmark are unbeaten in their last seven matches against Czech Republic (W2 D5).
– Denmark have lost just three of their last 17 international matches (W 12, Draw 2, Lost 3).
– Denmark have failed to score in just one of their last 16 international matches.
– Denmark have not conceded more than one goal in their last seven international matches against the Czech Republic.
– Denmark have always scored the first goal in 13 of their last 16 international matches.
– Denmark have scored two or more goals in ten of their last 13 international matches.
– Denmark have only failed to score in two of their last 11 European Cup games.
– Denmark have scored in the first half in seven of their last eight matches at the Euros.
Watch Videos”11 Euro 2020 Match Stadiums, Which One Would You Like To Visit?“