The playoffs of the United States basketball league have already begun. At TyCSports.com we tell you about the schedule and the results of the live crosses.
NBA season entered the final stretch and from May 22 Playoff crosses began to be disputed. On TyCSports.com we tell you the details and everything you need to know about the stage of the most important tournament in world basketball.
CALENDAR AND RESULTS OF THE PLAYOFFS OF THE NBA EAST CONFERENCE
Philadelphia 76ers (2) vs. Washington Wizards (0)
I weighed to the great moment that Russell Westbrook is living, a star of the team, the Wizards did not manage to take the victory in the first and second games against the 76ers. Undoubtedly, at the beginning, it was one of the most even series of the Playoff; however, in fact, Philadelphia is building a good lead.
- Last match: Philadelphia 76ers 120-95 Washington Wizards.
- Next duel: Washington Wizards vs. Philadelphia 76ers (Saturday 29/5; 20 hours from Argentina).
Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (0)
The Nets, led by the Big 3 (James Harden, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving) comes from doing a very good regular season and they are serious candidates for the title. For now they comfortably outperform the Celtics in the series and will go for qualification.
- Last match: Brooklyn Nets 130-108 Boston Celtics.
- Next duel: Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets (Friday 5/28; 9:30 PM Argentina time).
Milwaukee Bucks (3) vs. Miami Heat (0)
The Bucks crushed the Heat in Game 3 of the series and, after having prevailed in the first and second games, they have the advantage. The good level of the franchise, in part, is explained thanks to Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is the team’s highest hope.
- Last match: Miami Heat 84-113 Milwaukee Bucks
- Next duel: Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks (sábado 29/5; 14.30 hora de Argentina).
New York Knicks (1) vs. Atlanta Hawks (1)
The Knicks made history this season after advancing to the Playoffs after 7 years, but the franchise, to which the Argentine Luca Vildoza arrived. After Atlanta Hawks took the first cross agonizingly, New York rallied at home and tied the series.
- Last match: New York Knicks 101-92 Atlanta Hawks.
- Next duel: Atlanta Hawks vs. New York Knicks (Friday 5/28; 20 Argentina time).
CALENDAR AND RESULTS OF THE NBA WEST CONFERENCE PLAYOFFS
Utah Jazz (1) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (1)
The Grizzlies come to eliminate nothing more and nothing less than Golden State Warriors de Stephen Curry en el Play-In. Although Utah will not be a rival for anything easy to beat, Memphis already knows what it is to surprise and will look for the pass to the next instance.
- Last match: Utah Jazz 141-139 Memphis Grizzlies.
- Next duel: Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies (Saturday 29/5; 22.30 Argentina time).
Phoenix Suns (1) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (2)
LeBron James’ Lakers had to suffer to reach the Playoffs since they faced the Warriors in the Play-In and achieved the classification. The Suns, who finished second in the regular stage, will try to make their good game prevail. For now, the Los Angeles cast prevails in a tough heads up.
- Last match: Los angeles lakers 109-95 Phoenix Suns.
- Next duel: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns (Thursday 5/30; 4:30 PM Argentina time).
Denver Nuggets (2) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (1)
Facundo Campazzo’s team will have a hard cross against the Blazers and although they started with the left foot they managed to recover in the second game. The challenge of the Nuggets is to carry over their good performance in the regular stage to achieve qualification.
- Last match: Portland Trail Blazers 115-120 Denver Nuggets.
- Next match: Portland Trail Blazers vs. Denver Nuggets (Saturday 29/5; 17 hours from Argentina).
Los Angeles Clippers (0) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2)
This series has one of the most attractive individual duels with the confrontation between Luka Doncic (Dallas) and Kawhi Leonard (Clippers). So far, the Mavericks are at the top, but The Claw franchise has time to rebound.
- Last match: Los Angeles Clippers 121-127 Dallas Mavericks.
- Next duel: Dallas Mavericks vs. Los Angeles Clippers (Friday 5/28; 10:30 PM Argentina time).
NBA: TEAMS QUALIFIED FOR THE 2021 PLAYOFFS
- Utah Jazz
- Phoenix Suns
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Denver Nuggets
- Dallas Mavericks
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Los Angeles Lakers (classified via Play-In)
- Memphis Grizzlies (classified via Play-In)
- Brooklyn Nets
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Miami Heat
- New York Knicks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Boston Celtics (classified via Play-In)
- Washington Wizards (classified via Play-In)
It may interest you