AS Judo Pays De Savoie Judo is looking for a Judo and Taïso teacher.
The Albanian Seyssel Judo Pays de Savoie was created in 2010 and today has
650 licensees. The club is present over a large territory; with 4 main dojos and
6 local dojos.
The club’s project is oriented on different axes such as:
– The overall training of judoka,
– Access and follow-up to competitions,
– the organization of events (tournaments, championships, gala, etc.)
– the setting up of internships
– Family activities,
– Judo as a factor of health and well-being.
Teacher of Judo and Taïso.
Minimum required diplomas
CQP, BPJEPS or DE
– Teaching of judo and taïso
(awakening 4/5 years old, chicks 6/8 years old and taïso adults).
– Supervision of the club’s judokas during the various tournaments, championships and events.
(12 days / season)
– Participation in the life of the club and involvement in the club project.
– Participation in logistics during interclub events or activities carried by the club.
– Participation in the organization of internships during school holidays.
These missions can be adapted according to the candidate’s availability.
Classes: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (late afternoon) and Wednesday afternoon.
Type of Contract
Christophe METRAL, Technical Director
06 16 41 57 11