It is a Sunday to stay on the TV watching sports from morning to night. The final of Roland Garros with two stars, France vs. Portugal and a football festival in Europe, Formula 1 in Germany, Road Tourism, motorcycling, Giro d’Italia, NBA … Like to record and watch everything when possible.
Rafael Nadal Y Novak Djokovic star in the best confrontation that tennis can deliver today: the super champion of Roland Garros, who seeks his 13th crown in Bois de Boulogne, and the number 1 in the ranking will hold a battle for history. Not far from there, north of Paris, France Y Portugal they meet in the most attractive match of the marathon that will be UEFA Nations League. That of the world champion and the king of Europe is the main dish of a menu that is also enriched by England vs. Belgium, Croatia vs. Sweden and Poland vs. Italy.
France lives a full day of sports, because in addition to tennis and football, it houses motorcycling first class, and in a cathedral: Le Mans receive MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. Germany has its own, because it is the headquarters of the Eifel Grand Prix, in which Lewis Hamilton tries to reach the record of triumphs of Michael sSchumacher in Formula 1. And also Italy go to the races between wheels: the Round of cycling celebrates its 9th stage.
From Argentina another focus of motorsports is added, with the race of Road Tourism in St nicolas. And as if to close the day, the sixth chapter of Los angeles lakers vs. Miami Heat, that can consecrate champions of the NBA a LeBron James and company.
The televising of Sunday 11
UEFA Nations League
- 10 Ireland vs. Wales. DirecTV Sports 1610.
- 13 Croatia vs. Sweden. DirecTV Sports2.
- 13 England vs. Belgium. DirecTV Sports 1610.
- 13 Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. Netherlands. ESPN 2.
- 13 Norway vs. Romania. DirecTV Sports +.
- 15.45 Francia vs. Portugal. ESPN 2.
- 15.45 Scotland vs. Slovakia. DirecTV Sports (1615).
- 15.45 Poland vs. Italy. DirecTV Sports (1610).
- 15.45 Russia vs. Turkey. DirecTV Sports2.
- 15.45 Serbia vs. Hungary. DirecTV Sports +.
- 10 Rafael Nadal vs. Novak Djokovic. Roland Garros, the men’s final. ESPN.
- 13.45 Gran Canarias vs. Real Madrid. ACB League. DeporTV.
- 20.30 Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat. The NBA Finals, Game 6. ESPN.
- 9.10 Eifel Grand Prix. Formula 1; the race, from the Nürburgring. Fox Premium Action.
- 10 Road Tourism. The 6th date, in San Nicolás. Public TV.
- 7.30 Tour of Italy. La etapa 9, San Salvo-Roccaraso. ESPN 3.
- 6 French Grand Prix. MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3, from Le Mans. ESPN.
- 21 Seattle Seahawks vs. Minnesota Vikings. NFL. ESPN 3.
According to the criteria of