Spain's FC Porto goalkeeper Iker Casillas said Friday he was well after the heart attack he suffered in early May during a training session.
" Everything is fine. This is great news that I wanted to share with you, "wrote Casillas, who turns 38 on Monday, on his Twitter account after a visit the day before at his cardiologist. He added that he did not intend to stop his career for now.
Buenas tod @ s:
Retirarme, habrá a día que tenga that retirar. Lunch anunciar dicha noticia cuando llegue ese momento. Por ahora tranquilidad. Ayer tuve revisión con el Dr.Filipe Macedo. Todo muy bien. So, what a great note that quería compartir con todos!
– Iker Casillas (@IkerCasillas) May 17, 2019
When he left the hospital on May 6, the former doorman of Real Madrid had been less positive about his future.
"I do not know what the future will be," he told reporters.
Its president at FC Porto has finally said that legend San Iker could stay longer than expected on the side of Portugal.
"It's our wish. Casillas still has one year of contract and we want him to stay within FC Porto's structure, not just one year, "club president Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa told sports daily O Jogo. .