– Tim Tebow is already at the top of NFL sales
Are the Patriots interested in Julio Jones?
A departure from Julio Jones (WR, Falcons) would be possible. The opportunity for New England to recover a great receiver? According to NFL Media, there have been internal discussions among the Patriots about this possibility. Nothing confirms for the moment that this could lead to serious negotiations with Atlanta.
Cam Newton works the basics
According to ESPN, Cam Newton (QB, Patriots) has been working with a launch coach in recent weeks to rebuild his fundamentals. The good news is that the first teammates who received his passes last week in optional practices would have seen a difference.
– The 49ers cut Marquise Lee (WR) just four days after signing him for a season. The franchise also announced the signing of Bennie Fowler (WR). (ESPN)
– The Raiders have announced the David Irving (DL).
– Geron Christian (OT) was picked up on the waiver by the Texans. (ProFootballTalk)
– The 49ers announced on Twitter that their stadium will once again be able to accommodate fans at full capacity in the 2021 season. Last season, the gauge was zero for them throughout the season.
– Operated on one toe during the offseason, Patrick Mahomes (QB, Chiefs) should be well prepared for practice in Kansas City over the coming week. (ESPN)
– Bradley Chubb (OLB, Broncos) had a small ankle operation a few days ago. This is the same ankle that deprived Chubb of the last two games of the 2020 season. According to 9 News, the pass rusher should be ready for summer training camp.
– L.J. Fort (LB, Ravens) has announced that he will now wear number 3.
–D.J. Moore (WR, Panthers) will now wear number 2. (Panthers.com)
– Brian Schneider, coordinator of the special teams of Jaguars, has temporarily left his post for personal reasons. He had done the same in September 2020 while in the same position with the Seahawks. He had never joined the team afterwards, before committing to Jacksonville for 2021. The reasons for his absence are not known. The Jaguars have confirmed his absence.
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our Wednesday Newsletter.