Faced with Italian clubs, this is not the dolce vita for PSG. It is even disturbing before Tuesday's trip to Naples for a decisive shock of this phase of groups Champions League. Here are the (bad) figures of the PSG with Italy.
2. In nineteen official matches, all European competitions combined, the result is starved: two victories only, 8 draws and 9 defeats!
1. Of these two successes, only one took place on the other side of the Alps: in the round of 32 first round of the C3 in 1992-1993, the PSG of George Weah (doubled) wins at the stadium San Paolo of Naples. The way forward for Neymar & Cie.
4.Rai is the top scorer in PSG history against the Italians with four goals (as transformed penalties), including one against Parma in the quarter-finals of the 1996 Cup Winners Cup campaign.
VIDEO. Paris on a volcano
6. Juventus Turin, in Supercoupe of Europe go in 1997, inflicted on PSG the worst European defeat in its history at home: 6-1 at Parc des Princes.
8. The Turinese are the opponents most met by the Parisians: 8 games out of 19 played against the Italians. Next AC Milan (4 times), Naples (3), Parma and Brescia (2).
1.The move to Naples is the first of the QSI era in Italy. The last confrontation against an Italian club goes back to the season 2001-2002, to Brescia in Intertoto Cup.
100. PSG will become centenary: he will play Tuesday night his 100th match in the Champions League (52 wins, 20 draws, 27 losses).