Back race Leonard Fournette is closer to a return after missing the last four games with a thigh injury.
Fournette practiced all week, and the Jacksonville Jaguars had not given a match name in their last injury report. This is a good indication that he will play against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.
However, head coach Doug Marrone did not say Fournette was ready to leave.
"We'll see on Sunday, but he did everything we asked of him," Marrone said on the Jaguar's official website. "No setbacks, no, nothing, at the moment he is totally healthy – today, at this time …"
Although Marrone disagrees with Fourette's game status, it would be a surprise if the second-year Russian did not return without a setback between now and the kick-off.
An exercise week with full participation indicates that Fournette has taken up his regular workload on three consecutive days. Fouret's rescuing return is also required as the Jaguars have lost four games in their absence and are sitting on a 3-5 record.
In the meantime, the Jaguars ruled Cornerback A.J. Bouye (Wade) and Rookie Cornerback Quente Meeks (Knee) out for the Sunday game.
linebacker Telvin Smith (Shoulder), tight end James O & # 39; Shaughnessy (Hip), tight end David Grinnage (Knee) and defensive end / linebacker Lent tea McCray (Achilles tendon) are questionable.
Here are more injuries that we monitor on Friday:
1st New York Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold (Foot) was declared doubtful for Sunday's home game against the Buffalo Bills.
2. The Buffalo Bills will be without a tight end Charles Clay (Achilles tendon) and defensive end Trent Murphy (Knees) against the jets after both starters had not trained all week. Veteran quarterback Derek Anderson (Concussion) is also out while rookie quarterback Josh Allen (right elbow) is running back Chris Ivory (Shoulder) and linebacker Tremaine Edwards (Concussion) are questionable.
3. Indianapolis Colts second poll Tyquan Lewis was activated this week from the injured reserve (Toe) and is played according to information from coach Frank Reich against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
4. Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn confirmed a veteran kicker Matt Bryant (right Achilles tendon) will miss the game on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns. The 43-year-old veteran has not beaten since the sixth week.
5. Miami Dolphins linebacker Kiko Alonso (Ankle), tight end A.J. Derby (Foot) and offensive attack Laremy Tunsil (Knee / ankle) are all questionable to play against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday. quarterback Ryan Tannehill (Shoulder) was declared earlier in the week.
6. Chicago Bears Star defensive end Khalil Mack (Ankle) and No. 1 far apart Allen Robinson (Groin) have settled to full franchise by Friday and are expected to play in a home game against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
7. Offensive attack of the Philadelphia Eagles Lane Johnson (Knee) and defensive end Josh Sweat (hip) are questionable to play against the Dallas Cowboys. cornerbacks Sidney Jones (Achilles tendon) and Jalen Mills (Feet) were excluded.
8. Cleveland Brown's tight end David Njoku (Knee / Ribs) and Rookie Cornerback Denzel Ward (hip) are questionable to play against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday after both were restricted in training.
9. Detroit Lions Cornerback Darius Slay (Knee) and guard T.J. Long (Hals) were excluded from the Sunday match against the bears after they had not trained all week. Defensive end Ezekiel Ansah (Shoulder) is running back Kerryon Johnson and close end Luke Willson (Shoulder) are all questionable. Back race LeGarrette Blount (Knee) is removed from the Injury Report after completing full practice on Friday.
10. As expected, the defensive Los Angeles Chargers ends Joey Bosa (Foot) does not play against the Oakland Raiders. cornerback Trevor Williams (Knee), linebacker Kyle Emanuel (Hip), defensive end Darius Philon (Ankle), defensive end Chris Landrum (Hip) are all questionable.
11. Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (Foot) was limited in practice after sitting Wednesday and Thursday. He is questionable to play against the Arizona Cardinals. linebacker Justin Houston (Achilles tendon) and safety Daniel Sorensen (Knees) are both questionable to play.