Cardiff City meets Southampton looking for their fourth home win in the Premier League this season:
- The Saints under new boss Ralph Hasenhüttl are easy favorites among bookmakers for 8/5 (Cardiff 9/5 and a draw 21/10).
- The strikers Danny Ings and Shane Long are doubtful for the visitors, as well as the left Ryan Bertrand.
- Kenneth Zohore, Danny Ward and Jazz Richards are not available for Cardiff. The team that lost 1-3 in the midweek in West Ham will hardly make any changes.
- Bobby Decordova-Reid and Josh Murphy are pushing for launchers in London.
- Cardiff have won three of their last four home games against Wolves, Brighton and Fulham
Cardiff XI: Etheridge; Ecuele Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett; Gunnarsson, Camarasa, Arter; Mendez-Laing, Murphy, Paterson.
Southampton XI: McCarthy; Valery, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Targett; Romeu, Hojbjerg; Armstrong, Lemina, Redmond; Austin
Visit us for live updates from Cardiff City Stadium. Begin is at 15 o'clock.