|Follow live text coverage of Saturday's EFL action from 14:00 GMT|
Birmingham City may have jot back in action for the visit to Bristol City, the 27-year-old winger having missed three games with a hip flexor problem.
Defender Harlee Dean has come off the bench and is hoping that he will not go home.
Bristol City could have Bailey Wright available for the trip to the Midlands.
The defender, who has not played since April with a thigh injury, took part in a behind-the-door-lock game this week.
Lee Johnson's Robins start the 14th day in the championship – four points behind-the-corner blues and eight points off the top six.
- Birmingham City have won 11 of their last 15 league matches against Bristol City – but lost their most recent meeting, the 3-1 defeat at Ashton Gate in April.
- Bristol City did not win in eight league visits to St Andrew's since a 1-0 victory in March 1993.
- Blues manager Garry Monk has lost three of his four championship meetings with Bristol City. His only win was with Leeds United in February 2017.
- Blues have their last two league matches without conceding a goal. They last in a row while keeping a clean sheet in each match shortly after Monk too over in early March.
- Bristol City have two of their last four league games – as many wins as they have been in their previous 18.
- Blues striker Lukas Jutkiewicz has reached 10 goals in an English league season for just the third time in his career (hence 2011-12, for Coventry City and Middlesbrough and 2016-17, with Blues).