This article will be continually updated. Click here to refresh the page.
FC Copenhagen vs. FC Bayern Munich in the Champions League NOW in the live ticker – 0:0
35. Kimmich gets the ball in front of the FCK penalty area. The precise pass into Sane’s path had long since been blown off.
34. Bayern have the ball almost non-stop in this phase, but can’t find a way through. Copenhagen is extremely good with two tight chains of four and defends uncompromisingly.
32. Misunderstanding between Laimer and Sane, who deprive themselves of a good finishing situation on the right side of the box.
30. Coman lays it off at the penalty area for Kimmich, who puts a shot just over the roof of the goal.
29. Suddenly Claesson is free, but shows nerves in front of Ulreich and shoots past the post from ten meters to the left. After all: It was probably offside, at least the flag went up immediately afterwards.
28. Elyounoussi with the next shot. The Norwegian’s header flies straight into Ulreich’s arms.
26. Sane reaches towards Anchouri, actively extends his arm and checks the Copenhagen player over the sideline. Pretty rough.
24. Davies runs behind Coman, but then puts the cross a little too high. Sane dives under the ball.
23. Goncalves takes the free kick from the left half of the field himself – but it falls far too short.
22. With a simple pass, Copenhagen bridges Bayern’s first line, then Goncalves takes a free kick on the left while dribbling.
20. On the left, Davies, Coman and Musiala hold the ball quickly, then it goes even faster to the right, where Sane is prevented from finishing at the last moment by Meling with a tackle – still the Munich team’s best move so far.
17. Sane passes through to the right of the penalty area for Kane, who takes a tackle on the right in front of Grabara – but it’s offside.
15. The opening quarter of an hour is over, Bayern already have 76 percent possession of the ball. However, there was still no real chance to score.
13. Goncalves aggressively wins the ball on the halfway line, then sends Elyounoussi on the left, whose cross into the middle is hit a little too far for Achouri.
11. Sane looks for Coman with a long cross pass, who still reaches the leather with the tip of his foot, but cannot process it cleanly.
9. Musiala takes a measure from a corner from the left edge of the box, but also only hits a Dane.
8. Sane with a space-opening pass to Coman, who hits two hooks on the left side of the box and then shoots – Diks stands in between and blocks.
6. Mazraoui plays a pass on the right at the halfway line directly into the feet of Claesson, who is too surprised. The ball bounces to Kimmich. Bayern are rebuilding.
4. Elyounoussi takes a high ball well and then shoots straight to Ulreich from a half-left position. But it would have been offside anyway.
3. Copenhagen takes the first corner of the game on the right. In the middle, Kim then clears with his head without resistance.
2. Excellent atmosphere in the stands. Around 3,000 Bayern fans traveled from Munich to Denmark.
1st kick-off at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen!
FC Copenhagen vs. FC Bayern Munich in the Champions League NOW in the live ticker – kick-off
before the start Bayern are now the measure of all things in the group phase. 35 games without defeat across seasons, most recently 13 wins in a row, and have easily advanced to the knockout phase every year since 2009.
Before the start, Copenhagen’s German horror record: The Danes have never won a Champions League game against a German opponent (twelve games, four draws, eight defeats). The last group stage season was against Borussia Dortmund.
before the start At the weekend, FCK, who lead the table in Denmark, suffered a 2-0 defeat against Midtjylland. Bayern also made a mistake and lost their lead in the Bundesliga with a 2-2 draw against Leipzig.
before the start At the start of the CL season, Bayern celebrated an entertaining 4-3 win against Manchester United. Meanwhile, Copenhagen led 2-0 against Galatasaray for a long time, but still had to settle for a 2-2 draw in the end.
Before the start Compared to the 2-2 draw against Leipzig, Tuchel only made one change: Mazraoui started instead of Goretzka. The Moroccan acts as a right-back, while Laimer slides into central defensive midfield.
before the start Bayern start with: Ulreich – Mazraoui, Upamecano, Kim, Davies – Laimer, Kimmich – Sane, Musiala, Coman – Kane.
vor Beginn Kopenhagen started my: Grabara – Ankersen, Diks, Vavro, Meling – Lerager, Falk, Goncalves – Elyounoussi, Claesson, Achouri.
before the start Two weeks ago, FC Bayern got off to a good start in the group phase of the Champions League. They won 4-3 at home against supposedly strongest opponents Manchester United. Today it’s against the Danish champions from Copenhagen, who couldn’t get more than a 2-2 draw in their opening game against Galatasaray Istanbul.
before kick-off The game kicks off at 9 p.m. at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen (Denmark).
before the start Hello and welcome to the group game in the Champions League between FC Copenhagen and FC Bayern Munich.
#Copenhagen #Bayern #Munich #Champions #League #live #ticker