SPORTFIVE is an international sports marketing agency that provides customer-focused solutions based on trust and transparency, deep industry experience and a global network, innovation, digital and data intelligence. SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rights holders, media platforms and fans to create and activate partnerships in sport.
While creating long-term value and growth for all, SPORTFIVE often leads the sports industry into the future with its innovative digital solutions and thus aims to be the most progressive and respected partner in the sport.
In France, SPORTFIVE is the sales and marketing agency for major rights holders, generating, among other things, a third of Ligue 1 sponsorship revenue. Exclusive partnerships with rights holders include: Olympique Lyonnais, LOSC Lille, RC Lens , AS Saint-Etienne, AJ Auxerre and Valenciennes FC in football, Stade Français in Rugby and the League of Legends European Championship for Riot Games in esports. The agency helps various other rights holders to internationalize their brand in Europe and worldwide, negotiates valuable partnerships and also advises various leading brands in the activation of their partnership. In addition SPORTFIVE markets VIP packages for the biggest French sporting and musical events (Stade de France, Roland Garros, RWC 2023, etc.).
SPORTFIVE operates through a network of more than 1,200 connected local experts based in 15 countries around the world, present in football, Olympism, rugby, golf, esports, motor sports, handball, tennis , American football, basketball, ice hockey, multi-sport events and many more.
* Supervise the Hospitality activity of the head office in collaboration with the Hospitality Director and the VP Sales
* Develop a weekly activity and performance follow-up;
* Design and organize Hospitality sales meetings (monthly and bi-monthly);
* Coordinate the implementation of email campaigns and prospecting tools for hospitality sales representatives, in collaboration with the Marketing department.
* Regularly provide prospecting tools to commercial sponsors, headquarters and clubs, (freelance appointment, BI files, TV advertisers listing, etc.).
* Bac +4/5 training with a Marketing and/or Commercial specialization
* Great capacity for analysis, synthesis and organization
* Excellent relational, autonomous, reactive and force of proposals
* Great interest for sport in general and for its economic stakes
As an inclusive company, SPORTFIVE is committed to diversity and gives the same consideration to all applications received, without discrimination, because we are convinced that diversity and performance go hand in hand.
CONTACT : [email protected]
GOOD PLAN : Thanks to our site, benefit from 50€ offered on CANAL+ subscription offers (Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport…) go here to enjoy it