Juan Martin del Potro He does not abandon the illusion of giving the ideal closure to his tennis career. The man from Tandil continues with his set-up to play a match at the US Open this year and in the last few hours he made an announcement that made his fans happy.
Also read: Del Potro surprised, said that Messi inspired him and that he wants to play the US Open again
“If Argentina won the World Cup, I was going to try to play the US Open. Now (Lionel) Messi and the team put me in training. I still have a lot of pain. Before Qatar, I did not have it in mind, but now I think about it a lot”, the Torre de Tandil slipped some time ago in an interview with Tennis News.
Meanwhile, he posted a video confirming his participation in the Hangzhou International Masters Tennis Tournament, to be held from June 22 to 25. “I look forward to meeting all my fans in China and let’s make this event an amazing experience for everyone. See you soon!”expressed Delpo.
Juan Martín Del Poro will play an exhibition tournament in China
The event will be the return of tennis to the Asian country, where no match or tournament has been played since 2019. Del Potro will not be alone, the following are also invited to the tournament: Marat Safin, Carlos Moya, David Ferrer, Emma Raducanu as ambassador and Chinese tennis players such as Li Zhe, He Yecong, Wang Xiaofei, and Wang Fa.
Delpo officially said goodbye to the circuit in February of last year, when he intervened in the Argentina Open at the Buenos Aires Lawn Tennis Club and fell in two sets against Federico Delbonis.
#Juan #Martín #Del #Potro #announcement #world #tennis #CRAZY