FC Bayern apparently has well-known competition for Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic. In addition, a turnaround is in the offing for Thomas Tuchel’s dream player Declan Rice. The news and rumors also Munich.
More news about FC Bayern Munich:
FC Bayern, rumor: well-known competition at Dusan Vlahovic
In addition to FC Bayern, two other well-known clubs are said to be interested in Serbian international Dusan Vlahovic (23) from Juventus. While Bayern with Juve according to information from GOAL and SPOX According to a report by the Gazzetta dello Sport Chelsea and Atlético Madrid made offers for the striker to the Bianconeri.
However, both clubs want according Journal push a possible transfer with barter transactions. Chelsea are trying to integrate Romelu Lukaku, who is currently on loan to Juve’s archrival Inter, into a deal. Atlético President Enrique Cerezo absolutely wants to send former Turin player Álvaro Morata back to the Old Lady and in return bring Vlahovic to Madrid.
Juventus is hoping for a fee in the region of the 80 million euros that was transferred to Fiorentina for Vlahovic in early 2022. Cristiano Guintoli (Napoli) should soon start at Juventus as sports director, and Vlahovic would then be his most important person.
Meanwhile, the Spanish portal reports Reliefthat Bayern are going on two tracks and are not only negotiating with Juventus, but also with Eintracht Frankfurt about a striker: the talks about Randal Kolo Muani are therefore promising.
FC Bayern, rumor: Declan Rice is said to be about to move to Munich
The name Declan Rice continues to be hotly debated. Now the Spanish journalist José Félix Díaz reports from the Brand a new status. According to his information, the English international is said to be about to move to Bayern.
Rice is considered Thomas Tuchel’s dream player and there is said to have been a conversation between the coach and the West Ham United star. However, English media recently reported that the six would prefer to stay on the island and move to Arsenal.
In any case, the Hammers are said to be demanding a sum north of 100 million euros for their captain. According to reports, however, there will only be concrete negotiations after Wednesday’s UEFA Conference League final against Fiorentina, as Rice wants to concentrate fully on this game.
FC Bayern, News: BVB boss Watzke spoke to Uli Hoeneß after the championship decision
BVB managing director Hans-Joachim Watzke has in an interview with the picture on sunday reveal that he phoned none other than Uli Hoeneß the evening after BVB’s botched championship.
“I called Uli Hoeneß on the evening of the championship decision. He called me,” explained Watzke.
And Watzke emphasized: “I found Uli Hoeneß’s gesture appreciative. Our relationship has improved significantly in recent years.” However, Watzke kept the topic of the conversation to himself: “Of course I won’t tell you that.”
By the way: “I was also in contact with Oliver Kahn, after all he was the CEO of Bayern until the very end.”
FC Bayern, News: Markus Krösche wants to stay at Eintracht Frankfurt
Markus Krösche, who is said to have traded at Bayern Munich, still sees his future as the sports director of Eintracht Frankfurt. The 42-year-old stressed that after Frankfurt’s 2-0 defeat in the DFB Cup final against RB Leipzig. Krösche replies with a “yes”. Skyinterview when asked twice whether he would attack again with Eintracht next year.
The media had named Krösche as one of several possible candidates for the vacant post of sports director after the record champions had dismissed Hasan Salihamidzic and board boss Oliver Kahn last week. Kahn’s successor is Jan-Christian Dreesen.
FC Bayern, rumor: ex-coach Julian Nagelsmann not to Napoli
Julian Nagelsmann will not Successor to master maker Luciano Spalletti at SSC Napoli. Loud Foot Market the former Bayern coach is out of the running. Nagelsmann rejected Napoli’s draft contract and is demanding a salary that is too high for club patron Aurelio de Laurentiis. From now on, he is looking for a new trainer for other candidates such as Thiago Motta (Bologna FC) and Vincenzo Italiano (Fiorentina).
After his leave of absence, Nagelsmann is still under contract with FC Bayern until 2026. The Munich team are hoping for a commitment from another club for the 35-year-old another decent fee. Nagelsmann was previously also a candidate at Chelsea, but withdrew from the race itself.
Bundesliga: Leading group after matchday 34
#Bayern #news #rumours #competition #Dusan #Vlahovic #FCB