The sale of tickets for the disciplines of basketball, swimming, cheerleading and dance of the Athletics Fairs of the Sports Festival of the Interuniversity Athletic League (LAI), which will take place in Mayagüez, are now available for sale.
Tickets, available at https://ticketera.com/justaslai2023/they have a cost for discipline and it is general admission.
For the three days of swimming, April 24 to 26 at the Natatorio of the University of Puerto Rico (UPR) in Mayagüez, there will be a single ticket of $10.00 and per day the cost will be $5.00.
In basketball, a ticket $5.00 per game for the dates of April 23, 25 and *26 (*if necessary). Meanwhile, in cheerleading and dancing it will be on April 28 with a single ticket of $10.00.
Both disciplines, basketball and cheerleading and dance, will take place at the Wilkins Vélez Ramírez Sports Palace.
For the three days of athletics, April 27-29, the fan who visits the José Antonio Figueroa Freyre Central American Stadium will be able to purchase a single ticket for $12.00. Does not include Sales and Use Tax (IVU) and service charges.
The LAI has in its sports programming other events that are free of charge. These are:
- Women’s softball (April 19, 21 and 22 at Hermes Acevedo Park in Manantiales)
- Beach volleyball (April 20 to 23 at Paseo Litoral Shorty Castro)
- Judo (April 24 at the Rafael Mangual Coliseum in the UPR of Mayagüez)
- Women’s soccer (April 24, for the third and April 25 for the championship, both games at the José Antonio Figueroa Freyre Central American Stadium)
- Table tennis (Fencing and Table Tennis Pavilion)
The Sports Festival, which is made up of 18 institutions, will return to the sultana of the west, Mayagüez. The last time the university students set foot in the Indian city was in the 2016-2017 season.