ESPN.comReading: 2 min.
Pablo Prigioni, coach of the Argentine basketball team, defined, together with his coaching staff, the 17 players called up to train in Mar del Plata for the two games that will define the qualification for the 2023 World Cup.
Argentina will face Canada this Thursday, February 23, and the Dominican Republic on Sunday, February 26, with the need to get at least one win to seal their ticket to the World Cup that will be held from August 25 to September 10 in the Philippines, Indonesia. and Japan.
Those cited are:
2. Máximo Fjellerup – Girona | Endesa league
6. Juan Ignacio Marcos – Lleida | Leb Oro
7. Facundo Campazzo – Red Star | ABA League
9. Nicholas Brussino – Gran Canaria | Endesa League
10. Carlos Delfino – Pesaro | League A
11. Jose Vildoza – Flamengo | NBB
12. Marcos Delia – BC Wolves | LKL
17. Leonardo Motto – Olympic Band | National League
20. Franco Baralle – Quimsa of Santiago del Estero | National League
21. Juan Francisco Fernandez – Fuenlabrada | Endesa League
22. John Paul Vaulet – BAXI Manresa | Endesa League
25. Thomas Chapero – UDEA Algeciras | LEB Silver
29. Patrick Garino – Girona | Endesa league
30. Lucio Redivo – United Eagles Basketball Cividale | A2
31. Leandro Bolmaro – No team
35. Roberto Acuna – Olympic Band | National League
83. Tayavek Gallizzi – Institute | National League