The concrete contract that awaits Skriniar at PSG
In its edition of the day, the Italian daily Il Giornale gives some details on the signing of Milan Skriniar at PSG. The defender will receive a salary of 11 million euros (9+2 bonus), with a contract running until 2027. A signing bonus of 16 million is announced, as well as a commission of 4 million for his agent Roberto Sisci. It remains to be seen when this contract will take effect.
- Our opinion : Paris can only hope that Skriniar is at the level expected with such a contract.
The 6 questions that will animate the home stretch of this transfer window
2 HOURS AGO
Credit: Getty Images
The Jorginho option for Arsenal?
With Brighton proving particularly tough on business for Moisés Caicedo, Arsenal may well be looking at a totally different track in the final hours of the transfer window. According to Fabrizio Romano, the track leading to Jorginho would indeed be concrete, with Mikel Arteta appreciating the profile of the player very much. Still, Chelsea would demand a high price, even six months from the end of his contract.
- Our opinion : From experience and a technical profile that matches the Gunners, this looks like a very nice alternative.
Reine-Adelaide at the revival in Troyes
After his aborted transfer to Sevilla FC, Jeff Reine-Adelaïde lands in Troyes. The versatile OL midfielder is on loan there until the end of the season, with no option to buy. He preferred ESTAC to his former club Angers.
- Our opinion : One of the great disappointments of this winter transfer window, without a doubt
Direction Qatar for Boufal
His departure from Angers was in little doubt and should be confirmed in the coming hours: the SCO has announced that it has reached an agreement with Al Rayyan for the transfer of Sofiane Boufal. The player was authorized to go to Qatar on Tuesday to pass the medical examination.
- Our opinion : We would have liked to see Boufal in Europe for a few more seasons
Ayman Kari, loaned with option to buy in Lorient?
- Our opinion : Strange choice that this call option saw the praise around the player in recent months.
Bakayoko and Ziyech, two new leads for PSG
- Our opinion : A surprising track, another confirmed. Two rooms, two atmospheres.
At OM, it’s getting active
Things are moving at OM! Pape Gueye was loaned to Sevilla FC, Jonathan Clauss will not join Atlético Madrid, while for Mattéo Guendouzi, a departure now seems unthinkable. In the other direction, Pablo Longoria stumbled on the direction of Braga in the Vitinha file. The Portuguese club would indeed ask for 30 million euros, which Southampton would be ready to pay. The Marseille club could therefore turn to the Sardar Azmoun track, the Iranian striker from Bayer Leverkusen.
- Our opinion : It will take a miracle for Longoria to attract a very good centre-forward in less than 24 hours.
OL resume their attack
- Our opinion : Laurent Blanc also wants to strengthen in the middle: the last hours promise to be agitated.
“The OL transfer window is a gigantic group therapy”
Massengo to Auxerre
It is the return of a great hope in the French championship. Having left for England at the age of 19, Han-Noah Massengo will return to France during this transfer window. According to information from L’Equipe, the midfielder will be on loan for the next six months. AJA will cover his salary. The player will be out of contract next June.
- Our opinion : A career that is slow to take off but a profile to watch in L1.
Brest is getting stronger
As expected, Alberth Elis will return to Ligue 1. The Honduran is on loan with an option to buy until the end of the season at Stade Brestois 29. Shipwreck Girondins. Reims left-back Bradley Locko is also on loan with a purchase option applicable in the event of maintenance.
- Our opinion : A good reinforcement for Brestois in need of goals.
Thauvin at Udinese
Barely released from the Tigers, Florian Thauvin has already found a club. According to Sky Italia, the former OM player will join Udinese, Italy. His medical examination is scheduled for this Monday, with signature in stride.
- Our opinion : An exciting challenge and a real curiosity to see Thauvin again in Europe.
“Thauvin is almost old-fashioned for Ligue 1”
New Chelsea offer for Enzo Fernandez
- Our opinion : Benfica would be crazy not to collect so much money for a player who already has his mind elsewhere.
Arsenal want Caicedo, but…
The Gunners give it a shot. According to Sky Sports, Arsenal have just offered 80 million euros (!) to recruit Moises Caicedo. Brighton, however, refused this offer, pending a possible raise. The player pushes him for a start.
- Our opinion : One last offer should be enough to convince Brighton. Especially given the amounts mentioned…
Mudryk, symbol of Chelsea’s excesses … and of Arsenal’s success
Cuisance joins the Samp
Passed in particular by OM, Michaël Cuisance changes clubs in Italy. As expected, the midfielder leaves Venice (Serie B) to join Sampdoria, in the elite, but in great difficulty this season.
- Our opinion : His career has not yet taken the expected turn.
A big last minute blow? PSG would advance for Ziyech
5 HOURS AGO
He will sign by surprise at Bayern: why Cancelo leaves City
7 HOURS AGO