Joao Felix and the “exit Morata”
The Portuguese wants to leave the Colchoneros, the case is clear. But The Athletic and Marca reveal that the club will not let go of the one who cost them 127 million in 2019 easily: the objective would be to amortize these 127 million on the player’s loans, as had been done with Morata. Which would raise the price of the Portuguese, for a loan until next summer, to 15 million euros in addition to salary.
- Our opinion : 15 million excluding salary for a 6 month loan, even the Premier League has something to be cooled.
The 10 mercato news of Monday
YESTERDAY AT 6:33 PM
Roma want to keep Mourinho…
Tiago Pinto, the sporting director of the club from the Italian capital, was clear, in the columns of the Gazzetta dello Sport on the rumors sending the Special One to the Portugal bench. “This is not the first time that the Portuguese selection has approached José Mourinho. Of course he will continue the adventure with Roma“, he indicated.
- Our opinion : Losing the ‘Mou’ this winter, without having anticipated, would really not be good news for Roma.
…As much as Dybala
Flagship recruit last summer at AS Roma, the very recent Argentine world champion has a low release clause: 12 million for foreign clubs, 20 for Italian clubs, revealed this morning Corriere dello sport. Wanting to lock in a player they quickly adopted, Roma could well revise the Argentinian’s salary upwards to avoid an unpleasant surprise in the form of a start this winter.
- Our opinion : 12 million against the departure of Dybala, Roma would undoubtedly lose. From there to break the piggy bank to offer him a salary in gold…
Depay at Barca? Yes, for Xavi
The Catalan was clear this Tuesday, at a press conference, about transfers and in particular the Dutchman, announced as transferable for several weeks. “I don’t want to see anyone leave, it looks like the transfer window will be quiet here and I’m happy about that. Memphis is important and it will have minutes, like all“, did he declare.
- Our opinion : Reintegrating Depay, who has hardly played in the fall with Barça, would be interesting for the offensive rotation.
Credit: Getty Images
Fernandez, imminent at Chelsea
According to information from Di Marzio, Chelsea and Benfica are close to an agreement for the transfer of Enzo Fernandez, one of the Argentine revelations at the 2022 World Cup. The transaction could be around 127 million euros and the Blues could pay in three instalments.
- Our opinion : With Fernandez and Badiashile, Chelsea will spend lavishly this winter. Potter is under pressure…
Messi and PSG, there is no hurry
According to Fabrizio Romano, the Messi clan and PSG will meet during the week, to discuss the Argentine’s extension. The journalist recalls that the trend is clear: nothing is urgent, since Lionel Messi will remain Parisian. A verbal agreement already exists between the two parties.
- Our opinion : Messi’s physical condition and motivation in the coming weeks will already give indications of whether or not he wants to stay in Paris.
Auxerre is loaned Touré by OM
In addition to the arrival of Matthis Abline from Rennes, Auxerre has formalized the arrival until the summer of Isaak Touré, barred at OM since the start of the season. The central defender had only entered Ligue 1 five times.
- Our opinion : Isaak Touré made the right choice, coming to seek playing time with AJA.
Arsenal return for Mudryk
According to information from journalist Fabrizio Romano, Arsenal will send a second offer to Shakhtar Donetsk for Mykhaylo Mudryk estimated at 50 million euros plus bonuses. On the player’s side, the Gunners would be his priority.
- Our opinion : Arsenal has something for any young player these days!
Juve offer Rabiot an extension
The Gazzetta dello Sport reports this morning that Juventus of Turin have already made an annual extension offer of 7 million euros to the Frenchman, officially free at the end of the season and which appeals to several English clubs, the two from Manchester in particular. The midfielder would also receive a signing bonus of one million.
- Our opinion : Perhaps the start of a tough negotiation between Juve and the Rabiot clan, after their very successful World Cup.
Trapp shouldn’t join Bayern
“It’s a fabricated story. It’s completely absurd“, Eintracht Frankfurt sporting director Markus Krösche told Wiesbadener Kurier on Monday about rumors sending Kevin Trapp to Bayern Munich this winter. The Bavarian club would remain focused on Yann Sommer and Alex Nübel for make up for the fortuitous absence of Manuel Neuer, who was injured skiing.
- Our opinion : When you know how well the exes of PSG perform against their former club, this is excellent news for the Parisian sphere!
Credit: Getty Images
Bayern Munich, Manchester United and a big offer for Kolo Muani
YESTERDAY AT 5:54 PM
Six months after leaving PSG, Diallo bounces back to Levante
YESTERDAY AT 1:43 PM