NBA night is over, so it’s time to kick off your day. And to start it well? Nothing beats a good little summary, with all the info and a good coffee!
# OVERNIGHT NBA RESULTS
- Pacers – Bucks : 131-141 (stats)
- Wolves – Grizzlies : 111-100 (stats)
- Thunder – Cavs : 112-100 (stats)
- Heat – Magic : 110-105 (stats)
- Warriors – Raptors : 129-117 (stats)
# WHAT TO REMEMBER FROM THE NIGHT
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wasn’t very accurate on the throw line, but Giannis smashed the Pacers.
- Ja Morant sent in a triple-double, but it wasn’t enough to prevent the Grizzlies from losing a fifth straight game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander smoked the Cavaliers: 35 points for the Thunder point guard… we know one who wants to play the All-Star Game.
- Jimmy Butler and the Heat won the Florida Derby, Miami’s third straight win!
- The Warriors were able to count on gala Splash Brothers to put out the Raptors in San Francisco.
- Toronto has no right to happiness: OG Anunoby’s wrist injury, exams are in progress.
# THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT IN THE NBA
— TrashTalk (@TrashTalk_fr) January 28, 2023
# BEST PICK OF THE NIGHT IN TTFL: SHAI GILGEOUS-ALEXANDER
Best picks and #TTFL tonight :
– Shai Gilgeous-Alexander : 64 pts
– Stephen Curry : 62 pts
– Giannis Antetokounmpo : 55 pts#NBA pic.twitter.com/lo3sugwVT5
— TrashTalk Fantasy Lab (@TTFLab) January 28, 2023
# NBA RANKINGS
# NEXT NIGHT’S NBA MATCHES
- 21h : Sixers – Nuggets
- 23h30 : Nets – Knicks
- 1h : Pistons – Knicks
- 1h : Magic – Bulls
- 1h30 : Hawks – Clippers
- 2h : Wolves – Kings
- 2h : Pelicans – Wizards
- 2h : Spurs – Suns
- 2h30 : Celtics – Lakers
- 3h : Jazz – Mavericks
- 4h : Blazers – Raptors