How does Hefei Jianxiang Badminton Hall charge?
1. Hefei City Gymnasium. There is a badminton hall in the hall, the price is 15/hour from 8:00 to 12:00 in the morning, 20/hour in the afternoon, and 25/hour in the evening. Just on Lu’an Road, you can take bus 109 or 10. 2. Annong University Gymnasium. Enter the main entrance and turn left, and you will arrive at the badminton hall in a while, 20/hour all day. You can take 114 to 3. The badminton hall opposite China Unicom, on the 3rd floor. 10/hour in the morning, 20/hour in the afternoon and evening. You can get there by taking bus 137. 4. Anhui Provincial Gymnasium. On Ma’anshan Road, you can also take 109.It’s like 25/hour all day.
What indoor basketball venues are there in Hefei?
Individual tourists are basically around 20 yuan for an hour or two hours
Where can I play badminton for free in Hefei?
In addition to the provincial and municipal sports commissions
1. There are two new venues on the left side of Tongqing Building on Ma’anshan Road leading to the sports school. The second one is on the second floor. It is open every day, usually from 9:00 am to 12:00 am, and from 2:00 pm to 9 pm It’s half past one~~ the cost may be a bit high.
2. An indoor basketball hall in Taining Garden includes a basketball court, badminton court, gymnasium, billiard room, and chess room. It is a good place for everyone to entertain and relax.
3. In Anhui Agricultural University, if you have played at the Agricultural University, you should know where the new outfield is. The comprehensive hall is next to the new outfield.
4. The new campus of Hefei University of Technology has a professional indoor basketball court for the training of the CUBA professional team of the University of Technology. The second floor of the training ground of the comprehensive hall is not accessible, and the first floor is open to the public. I went there this summer, but it was too far away. Over at Emerald Lake.
5. Hefei Olympic Sports Center, the indoor professional basketball court, is generally not accessible for playing games. If you want to play in the Olympic Sports Center, you need to apply for a lot of certificates, which is troublesome.
6. The indoor court of Hefei No. 1 Middle School is not bad. I often went there when I was in high school. The premise is that the school team does not train and there are no etiquette activities. There is one more point, students must wear some, otherwise the guards very annoying
7. Jin Haitang, you should know, the bathing center is on Mengcheng North Road. I often go to play indoors on the second floor, 30 yuan/hour. The disadvantage is that there are no basketball shoes. After all, it is a bathing center, but it is very cool to come down to take a bath after playing.