Třebíč – Poruba 2:0, Second Třebíč beat leader Poruba, Zlín hockey players lost in Litoměřice

Třebíč also won the eleventh home game of the season. Horácká Slavia took the lead against the leader after 46 seconds, when Miroslav Holec got into the break and beat goalkeeper Daniel Dolejš.

Martin Dočekal secured the result 38 seconds before the end on a power play into an empty goal. Třebíč goalkeeper Pavel Jekel kept a clean sheet for the third time this season. Poruba failed after a series of three wins and did not score away for the third time in a row.

Zlín, which was relegated from the extra league after 42 years, suffered its 11th defeat in the 22nd match of the season. Litoměřice scored full points for the third time in a row. The Rams were losing after 118 seconds after a goal by Přemysl Svoboda, and in the 7th minute in a power play, Lukáš Válek added the second goal of Stadion Lukáš Válek.

In the second period, David Aubrecht first used a five-on-three power play, and Josef Slavíček and Ondřej Procházka established a five-goal advantage. In the 39th minute, Šimon Frömel corrected the situation, and less than five minutes before the end, Jiří Suhrada reduced the loss with a numerical advantage.

Vsetín took over after two defeats and won 3:1 in Prostějov. In the 32nd minute, Roman Přikryl gave the Wallachians the lead in a power play, and 68 seconds before the end of the second period, Fin Riku Sihvonen increased the lead. After 36 seconds of the final act, Jan Berger made it 3:0. Matouš Venkrbec took a clean sheet from goalkeeper Maxim Žukov in the 54th minute.

Jihlava celebrated its third away victory in a row, winning 2:1 in Sokolov. For Baník, it was the sixth loss from the last seven duels. Patrik Miškář decided it with two goals, who scored in the 25th and 55th minutes. Martin Weinhold equalized for the home team at 27:44.

Šumperk had to suffer its fifth defeat in a row, although it led 2:0 in Přerov, but lost 3:4 in extra time. Exactly six minutes into the game, Lukáš Nedvídek opened the scoring for the Dragons, and after half the game Ondřej Hrachovský increased the score.

Between the 41st and 49th minutes, the bison turned the situation around thanks to goals by Jan Süss, Antonín Pechanec in a four-on-three power play and Tomáš Doležal. Lukáš Žalčík forced extra time at 54:10. After 68 seconds of setup, David Březina secured Přer’s win.

After four defeats without gaining a point, Kolín succeeded, defeating the last Pardubice B 2:1. Jiří Půhony responded to Kryštof Ouřady’s leading goal from the 26th minute by Jiří Půhony 90 seconds before the end of the second period, but Adam Dlouhý made the decision at 49:41.

After the debacle in Poruba 0:7 at home, Slavia Prague reached only one point after defeating Frýdek-Místek 1:2 after separate raids. Pavel Matěj put the guests in the lead in the 18th minute, after 80 seconds of the second period Robin Všetečka equalized, but Vladimír Svačina was the only one to make a breakthrough.

First Hockey Chance League – 21st round:
Litoměřice – Zlín 5:2 (2:0, 3:1, 0:1)
Třebíč – Poruba 2:0 (0:0, 1:0, 1:0)
Cologne – Pardubice B 2:1 (0:0, 1:1, 1:0)
Prostějov – Vsetín 1:3 (0:0, 0:2, 1:1)
Přerov – Šumperk 4:3 in overtime. (0:1, 0:1, 3:1 – 1:0)
Slavia Prague – Frýdek-Místek 1:2 after sam. raids (0:1, 1:0, 0:0 – 0:0)
Sokolov – Jihlava 1:2 (0:0, 1:1, 0:1)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *