archysport

Newsletter

Makes a 30-year-old seriously burned in flames from a cylinder in the car

The young man had refueled with gas at a distributor. At the origin of the accident probably the lighting of a cigarette

“A 30-year-old boy who was involved in an accident with a gas cylinder was transferred to a burn center. The 30-year-old had the cylinder filled and was carrying it in his car, when due to a gas leak, with the probable lighting of a cigarette, he was engulfed in flames. “

Source and full article here: Courier of Calabria

Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
LinkedIn
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending