Tyson Fury (left) beats Dillian Whyte (right/bottom) during their duel which took place at Wembley Stadium, London, England, Saturday (24/4/2022).
BOLASPORT.COM – WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has announced his return from retirement by targeting the opponents he wants to face in a quadrangle.
Tyson Fury previously announced his retirement as a boxer after defeating Deontay Wilder last year.
The decision to retire made Tyson Fury leave the world of boxing with a successful record of 32 wins, one draw and unbeaten.
He also admitted that he didn’t want to box anymore because he wanted to focus on being the head of the family.
In addition, he also realized that he did not want to get a serious injury at the age of 33 years.
Also Read: Mike Tyson Scoffs For Unscrupulous Streaming Services
“Everyone said, ‘One more (game), two more’,” Fury said, quoted by BolaSport.com from BJPENN.com.
“But if I’m in a wheelchair and say, ‘I have four more fights and I’m in a brain damage’, I’m the one who gets punched in the head by the giants here.”
“I mean, enough, I don’t want to fight anymore,” Fury continued.