Tchouamni has signed for Real, Pochettino is set on his fate, PSG’s priorities, Nuez arrives at Liverpool, Juve awaits Pogba… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so as not to miss any of the news of these 24 hours.
Tchouamni leaves Monaco and joins Real
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Tchouamni a sign au Real !
As expected for several days, midfielder Aurlien Tchouamni is leaving AS Monaco for Real Madrid for this summer transfer window! This Saturday, the recent European champion formalized the arrival of the French international, signed until June 2028. To secure the services of the former Bordeaux player, the Merengues have agreed to pay 100 million euros , including 20 million euros in bonuses. Note that Real will also pay a tax of 19%, or 16 million euros, because the Spanish state considers Monaco a tax haven.
2. Pochettino is fixated on his fate
This time around, Paris Saint-Germain coach Mauricio Pochettino is getting closer to the exit. Under contract until June 2023, the Argentinian technician has always clung to his position during his recent media outings. But according to information from RMC radio this Saturday, the former manager of Tottenham was informed by his leaders of the end of his adventure on the bench of the champion of France. From now on, the two parties will try to agree on the severance pay for Pochettino, estimated between 10 and 15 million euros (with his staff). And at the same time, Parisian sports adviser Luis Campos is busy replacing him, with rumors about Christophe Galtier (OGC Nice) and Zindine Zidane (free).
3. PSG’s priorities
Officially appointed Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser on Friday, Luis Campos has already been at work for several weeks. And in addition to the choice of the future coach of the capital club to replace Mauricio Pochettino, the Portuguese is also active for this summer transfer window. Thus, according to L’Equipe this Saturday, the former manager of AS Monaco has already initiated contact with several targets. During this transfer period, the Lusitano has two objectives: a central defender, with absolute priority given to Inter Milan player Milan Skriniar, then a midfielder playing a sentinel role. And at the same time, Campos also wants to strengthen the Paris squad with a right-back, three midfielders and a striker. Note that there is a real desire to give a more French identity to the PSG group.
4. Nuez arrive Liverpool !
Liverpool is about to make a big splash in this summer transfer window. In order to prepare for the expected departure of winger Sadio Man, who wishes to leave during this transfer period, the Reds will strengthen their offensive position with the expected arrival of Benfica Lisbon centre-forward Darwin Nuez! This Saturday, the media TyC Sports ensures that the Uruguayan international will leave the rally of his selection in order to finalize this operation. Already agreed with the English club on a 5-year contract with an annual salary estimated at 6 million euros, Nuez will be the subject of an operation valued at 100 million euros, including 20 million euros. euros read bonuses.
5. Juve awaits Pogba
On Friday, the rumor of the arrival of midfielder Paul Pogba, at the end of his contract with Manchester United, at Paris Saint-Germain was revived in relation to a possible appointment of coach Zindine Zidane on the Ile-de-France bench. But for his part, Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio totally denied this rumor. According to our colleague, the French international has already decided for the rest of his career and will return to Juventus Turin. Currently, the two parties are finalizing the final details regarding the future lease of the world champion. And obviously, even a possible signing of Zidane Paris would not be enough to call into question the choice of the “Pioche” with the Old Lady.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday June 11, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The middle of Monaco, Aurlien Tchouamnisigned with Real until 2028. Cost of the operation for the Spanish club: €116m.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Christophe Galtier would be the priority of Luis Campos to replace Mauricio Pochettino.
– Lille about a 2-year contract for the coach Paulo Fonseca.
– The OM striker, Arkadiusz Milik, is targeted by Fiorentina. Nantes has confirmed its interest.
– Courted by OM, the Angers striker, Mohamed-Ali Chowould have chosen Real Sociedad.
– OM talks well with the midfielder Axel Witsel (out of contract with Dortmund).
– OM are asking for 2 M€ (+ 40% on a future resale) for their winger Nemanja Radonjic.
– The central defender of Monaco, Axel Disasiplate l’Atletico.
– Laszlo Blni is expected on the bench of Metz.
– Free after the termination of his contract at Yeni Malatyaspor, the right-back Mehdi Zeffane is close to Clermont.
– Loan to Torino by Monaco, the striker Pietro Pellegri could stay in Italy for €5 million.
– The middle of Ajax, Ryan Gravenberchconfirmed his arrival at Bayern, where he will sign until 2027.
– Le Bara refused an offer from Manchester United (€70m) for the midfielder Frenkie de Jong.
– RB Leipzig are ready to discuss for their striker Christopher Nkunku from €150 million.
– Manchester City would not retain their attacking midfielder Bernardo Silva if the offer is satisfactory.
– Le Bara announces that it is close to an agreement with its environment Gavi for an extension.
– Real does not close the door to a departure from its left side Ferland Mendy.
– Central defender Jules Kound wants to leave FC Sville this summer.
– Arsenal want the Leeds winger, Raphinha.
– The Bara is interested in the middle of Palmeiras, Danilo.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ Les tableaux mercato EUROPE (Ang, Esp, Ita, All)
See you Monday at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!