The football predictions for June 21, it’s already Champions League time. In fact, the first preliminary round begins today with four teams on the field that will almost certainly not be able to reach the group stage anyway.
This first qualifying round is a mini tournament with two semi-finals scheduled for today and a final (June 24). All matches are in a single race and are held in Iceland.
The winner of the preliminary round enters the first qualifying round, which includes home and away matches and will take place on 5/6 and 12/13 July. The other three teams follow the Champions path of the second Conference League qualifying round.
The winners of the championship from Estonia, San Marino, Andorra and Iceland will therefore be on the field. For La Fiorita match on the prohibitive card against Inter Club d’Escaldes. The Andorran champions have strengthened themselves with the arrival of several important players.
There are also the matches of the Under 19 European Championships, with Italy and France starting clearly favorites against Slovakia and Romania. Equilibrium is expected in Aldovisi-Platense, one of the two matches that close the fourth day of the Argentine championship: the hosts still at zero and will want to at least put an end to the streak of consecutive defeats.
For goal hunters, look out for Suwon FC-Pohang Steelers and Daejeon Hana Citizen-Gwangju FC in South Korea and Vidar-Bryne in the Norwegian Cup.
• Shandong Taishan (in Shandong Taishan-Dalian Pro, Chinese Super Leagueore 14:00)
• Inter Club d’Escaldes (in La Fiorita-Inter Club d’Escaldes, Champions Leagueore 15:00)
• Italy U19 (in Slovakia-Italy, Europe Under 19ore 17:30)
• France U19 (in Romania-France, Europe Under 19ore 20:00)
Matches with at least three goals overall
• Suwon FC-Pohang Steelers, K League 1 South Koreaore 14:00
• Slovakia-Italy, Europe Under 19ore 19:30
• Vidar-Bryne, Norwegian Cupore 20:00
Matches with at least one goal per team
• Daejeon Hana Citizen-Gwangju FC, K League 2 South Koreaore 14:00
Tie (in Aldovisi-Platense, Argentinaore 00:00)