The Amiens University Badminton Club offers discovery courses for young people, between July 6 and 28.
The association organizes several courses at the Auguste Janvier gymnasium in Amiensfor the young people between 4 and 17 years old. Participation is free regardless of the number of courses completed. Attention, the number of places is limited.
The seven afternoons are spread over the month of July:
- Wednesday July 6 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday July 12 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday July 14 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday July 19 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday July 21 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday July 26 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday July 28 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
To receive the registration link, contact Lucas at email@example.com
Photo credit: Kevin Devigne – Gazette Sports (archive)