Sunday 15th Mayat 15:00, on Tasso and Postal History Museum (via Cornello 22, Camerata Cornello -Bg-) organizes the workshop “Writing letters with a pen goose, ink and sealing wax “.
The workshop is dedicated to the history of letters and their writing before the advent of the nib and ballpoint pen. Participants will make a journey into the world of writing, through the objects exhibited in the museum, and then they will try their hand at writing a letter with goose quill, ink and sealing wax, as in the time of Francesco Tasso.
- Who is it for: workshop for all ages
- reservation: required while seats last. The laboratory will be activated with a number
- minimum of 3 participants
- meeting point: in the square in front of the museum (via Cornello, 22 Camerata Cornello -Bg-)
- durata: 1h30min.
- cost: 5 euros per participant
- notes: the village of Cornello can only be reached on foot and has architectural barriers
For information and reservations: Tel. 0345 43479, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.museodeitasso.com