Milik’s entourage comes out of silence
- Our opinion : Even if the entourage of Milik calms the game, a possible departure is to be expected next summer if the situation does not change.
The 7 mercato info that you missed on Monday
YESTERDAY AT 6:22 PM
“Milik was unexpected for OM, Sampaoli is ruining everything”
Gigot, an early arrival at OM?
- Our opinion : If Pablo Longoria finds a solution on this issue, Gigot could come and strengthen OM in the home straight.
Juve have an appointment with Dybala on Thursday…
At the end of his contract with Juventus, Paulo Dybala, who seemed set to extend, finally saw his file put on stand-by. According to the Italian press, the player’s agent will meet the Piedmontese leaders on Thursday to take stock of the near future. The salary offer initially proposed, obviously 8 million euros plus 2 bonuses, should be revised downwards. Behind the scenes, Inter Milan would be on the lookout for the case.
- Our opinion : The current trend would rather lean towards a departure from Dybala, often injured. Juve would like to revise their offer based on this return.
Dybala is ready to slam the door, Juve fall back on a Blue …
… and work on other files
We remain on the side of Juve, where several players are currently negotiating for an extension. Let’s start with Federico Bernardeschi. The player demands a five-year contract and a salary of 4 million euros, Juve offers him three years at 2.5 million + bonus. For Juan Cuadrado, the negotiations are progressing well. The Piedmontese club offers a two-year lease (with option for an additional year) at 3.5 million euros + bonus. The Colombian international wants to stay. Mattia De Sciglio, passed by OL, is ready to accept a salary cut (from 3 to 2 million euros) to extend.
- Our opinion : Juve is offering lower offers to all of its players, a symbol of more careful financial management.
Haaland, priority at Barça …
Very clever whoever could guess the end of the Erling Haaland soap opera. Courted by the biggest clubs in the world, the Borussia Dortmund striker recently met Xavi, Barça coach, and Jordi Cruyff, technical director of the Catalan club. According to Sport, the two men would have hit the mark, since the Norwegian international would now lean for a departure in Catalonia. The Blaugrana club estimates that this option could be around 250 million euros all inclusive. But the competition remains fierce.
Haaland in the sights of Real: the Madrid offensive is imminent
If Real Madrid does not seem to worry Barça in this matter, Manchester City would have two aces up their sleeve. The first is called Pep Guardiola. The Norwegian would be very attracted to the idea of being coached by the Spaniard. In addition, the Citizens would have more cash in its coffers, which could facilitate negotiations and the transfer. Nothing is played…
- Our opinion : Haaland hasn’t made his choice yet. But Barça seems to be slowly catching up…
… which comes close to Christensen
At the end of his contract with Chelsea, Andreas Christensen is getting closer to FC Barcelona. According to Sky Italia, a final meeting took place this Tuesday between the parties, which therefore resulted in an agreement. It will be finalized in the next few hours, with in particular the signatures which would already be imminent.
- Our opinion : To limit its expenses (in particular for the possible arrival of Haaland), Barça will target players at the end of the contract. Christensen is a good pickaxe.
Ngapandouetnbu prolongs with the OM
In a press release, Olympique de Marseille announced that it had extended the contract of its third goalkeeper Simon Ngapandouetnbu. The Olympian club did not specify the duration of the new lease for the 18-year-old porter, who was initially linked to OM until June 2022.
- Our opinion : OM are right to secure a goalkeeper of the future who has made his mark in his youth teams.
The 7 transfer window information that you missed on Friday
03/04/2022 At 4:34 PM
Kolo Muani at Eintracht Frankfurt, it’s signed
03/04/2022 At 11:20