Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Yoko Shiho gatame|
|romage||Yoko Shiho gatame|
|Japanese people||Yoko Shiho gatame|
|English||side quarter hold|
Yokosuka ho (Yoko Shiho gatame) It is one of the seven mat Osaekomi-waza of Kodokan Judo. In grasping terms, it is classified as lateral control hold.
- Get off the Yoko-Shiho-Gatame escape game
- Roll In (Knee Bend) Yoko-Shiho-Gatame Escape
- Sankaku / Armbar Yoko-Shiho-Gatame Escape
This section is empty. you can help add to it. (July 2010)
During Yasuhiro Yamashita’s winning streak of 203 international tournament victories in the 1970s and 1980s, yoko shiho gatame was his highest-scoring technique, winning 45 of them.
- Kodokan Judo, Judo List
- Judo Canon
- Judo Technique
Similar techniques, variants and aliases
- side quarter hold
- side lock pin
- Side lock four corners fixed
- Kyuzo Mifune also showed Yoko Shiho Kami In the video, The Essence of Judo is performed from the Stacking Guard Pass.
- Improved Yoko-Shiho-Gatame
- Mune Gatame
- Mune Atama Gatame
- Kata Osae Gatame