This week’s episode of WWE Raw featured a confrontation between Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley, the two colossi will meet for the first time at the Royal Rumble 2022.
The fights that took place in Monday Night Raw this Monday were:
- Becky Lynch and Doudrop defeated Bianca Belair and Liv Morgan
- Kevin Owens venció a Damian Priest
- Austin Theory defeated Finn Balor
- Rhea Ripley vs. Nikki A.S.H.: sin ganadora
- Omos beat Reggie
- The Street Profits and the Mysterios defeated Apollo Crews, Commander Azeez and Dirty Dawgs
- Bobby Lashley defeated Seth Rollins by disqualification
WWE Raw was ranked number 6 on Monday night
The red show had an average of 1 million 613 thousand viewers. This is 1.22% less than the 1.633 million viewers last week.
In the key demographic of 18-49, Raw earned a 0.43 rating, 10.25% more than last week’s 0.39.
The hourly breakdown was as follows:
- First hour: 1 million 734 thousand viewers (1 million 726 thousand last week)
- Second hour: 1 million 650 thousand viewers (1 million 661 thousand last week)
- Third hour: 1 million 456 thousand viewers (1 million 512 thousand last week)
Raw ranked number 6 of the night in cable audience, behind the NFL Wildcard game on ESPN between the Cardinals and the Rams, Monday Night Kickoff, Monday Night Post-game, Monday Night Countdown, and Rachel Maddow Show. This is up from last week’s #18 ranking for the night in viewership.
raw held ranked number 6 in rating. This is up from #9 from last week.