Vlahovic, Barça’s alternative if the Haaland case fails?
Erling Haaland is one of the priorities of the next summer transfer window of FC Barcelona. But the Norwegian striker is in great demand and his selling price will certainly be difficult to achieve for the Catalans, weighed down by more than a billion euros in debt. Thus, the Blaugrana would think of Dusan Vlahovic as an alternative solution according to The sports world. With 18 goals scored in all competitions (16 in the league, 2 in the Italian Cup) this season with Fiorentina, the 21-year-old Serbian international is the striker in vogue at the moment in Europe (note: he is the top scorer of Serie A).
- Our opinion : Dusan Vlahovic is a player in high demand. The auction should quickly skyrocket, which would make the operation difficult for FC Barcelona.
The 10 hottest issues of this winter transfer window
5 HOURS AGO
Mbappé and Haaland from 2022? “Pérez is falling back into his Galactic trap”
Barça continue to negotiate for Morata
- Our opinion : Atletico Madrid should not give any of their La Liga rivals any gifts.
Lukaku would not consider leaving this winter
- Our opinion : More than 6 months after spending some 115 million euros, there is no chance that the Blues will sell Romelu Lukaku this winter.
Credit: Getty Images
Arsenal thinks of David
Always after The Telegraph, Arsenal are targeting Jonathan David, whose agent has said in recent days that he is playing his last season with LOSC. The Gunners would have checked the name of the Canadian international striker for the summer transfer window 2022. Alexander Isak would also be in the sights of the current fourth in the Premier League.
- Our opinion : Jonathan David, currently L1’s top scorer (12 goals), will be one of LOSC’s strongest market values next summer and is very likely to be sold.
Tottenham ready to sacrifice Lo Celso
Antonio Conte will experience his first transfer market at Tottenham alongside Fabio Paratici, the new sporting director of Spurs. According to The Gazzetta dello Sport, the English club are targeting Dejan Kulusevski to strengthen their attacking sector, but Juventus are asking for more than 30 million euros to let their versatile striker go. In order to reduce the note, the sale of Giovani Lo Celso in Turin could be considered. The Argentinian is not part of Conte’s plans.
- Our opinion : Fabio Paratici knows where to knock to do business: at his old club. Operation to watch closely especially if the price of transfers were to be similar.
Valencia will buy Mamardashvili and Wakaso track
The Spanish club will activate the purchase option provided for in the loan of the Georgian goalkeeper, holder at the start of the season until Jasper Cillessen returns to form after an injury. According to the Tribuna Deportiva program, Valencia will only spend the sum of 850,000 euros to secure its services. The player will commit until 2025 with a departure clause of 20 million euros. His former club, Dinamo Tbilisi, will recover 10% of a future sale.
In addition, according to journalist Carlos Bosch, who operates on his Twitch channel, Valencia could repatriate Wakaso Mubarak. The 31-year-old Ghanaian, broken in La Liga, has been playing in China since 2020. The player is a request from coach José Bordalas to strengthen the midfielder. In addition, money will be invested for a central defender, the club’s top priority.
- Our opinion: Excellent operation for the VCF who buys one of the doormen of tomorrow for a modest sum.
The 10 transfer window information that escaped you on Thursday
YESTERDAY At 7:05 PM
The 9 transfer window information that escaped you on Wednesday
12/29/2021 At 5:03 PM