The Nippon Professional Baseball Organization (NPB) is looking for full-time employees (mid-career hires) as follows.
NPB was founded as a voluntary organization in 1936, and has consistently accumulated its history by conducting activities aimed at improving domestic baseball standards, developing sports, and contributing to international goodwill. Today, NPB’s work is extensive, and each employee works with independence and a strong sense of responsibility.
We are looking forward to the application of baseball lovers and sports lovers who are positive and responsible for everything.
Management department staff (accounting) * Regular staff
As a management staff, you will be in charge of the work of the accounting department (accounting, finance, accounting, tax affairs).
[Specific work content]
- Annual budget / settlement (budget formulation policy formulation, budget management, monthly / annual settlement, etc.)
- Accounting-related (creation and management of books and forms, expense settlement, invoice issuance, etc.)
- Tax related (tax filing, tax audit witness, etc.)
- Fund connection (fund plan filing and utilization, and letter management, etc.)
- University graduate or above
- Japanese business bookkeeping level 2 or above
- PC skills (especially Excel skills)
- No work experience required (inexperienced people welcome)
- Those under 35 years old (to promote long-term career development for young people)
[Experience, knowledge, etc. that can be utilized if available]
- Knowledge and experience about public interest corporations
- Knowledge / experience about sports business
[Personal image you want]
- Those who can always carry out work with an awareness of improving work efficiency and productivity
- Those with high problem-solving ability
- Those who understand the role of the back office and can contribute to improving the business of the front office
- Those who love baseball and want to contribute to the development of the baseball world
|Employment form||regular staff|
|Number of applicants||several names|
|Working hours||10: 00-17: 30 (1 hour break, 6.5 hours regular working hours)|
|Work location||Secretariat (11th floor of Mita Berge Building, 5-36-7 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
|Salary||280,000 yen or more per month
* Set according to our company’s regulations in consideration of experience and age.
|Salary increases / bonuses||Promotion / once a year (January)
Bonus / Twice a year (June / December)
|Various allowances||Commuting allowance, overtime allowance|
|Holidays / holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, reserve leave, condolence special leave, long-term service leave
* Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays may be work days due to business reasons. (There is a transfer holiday system)
|Welfare and Welfare||Complete with various social insurance
Childcare / nursing leave system
Long-term service commendation
Self-development support system
Severance pay system
Property Accumulation Savings, etc.
Please fill in the required items on the “Application Form” for Mynavi Advancement and apply.
- STEP1: Apply from Mynavi career change
* Personal information submitted will be used only for recruitment work, and will not be used for other purposes or transferred or disclosed to a third party.
- STEP2: Document screening
* Documents will be selected based on the application data. Those who have passed the document screening will be notified of the interview date by email or phone.
- STEP3: Interview (multiple times)
* We plan to do it 3 to 4 times.
- STEP4: Job offer / joining the company
* Please consult us on the date of joining the company.
Nippon Professional Baseball Organization
Recruiting Section, Personnel Division, General Affairs Department
Recruitment inquiry email [email protected]
Nippon Professional Baseball Organization
11th floor of Mita Berge Building, 5-36-7 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
number of staff
About 90 people
- Support for holding official professional baseball games (scheduling, dispatch of referees and scorers, etc.)
- Organizing and managing the Japan Series of professional baseball, all-star games, draft conferences, etc.
- Promotion and support of various baseball promotion projects
- Promotion and support of SAMURAI JAPAN business
- Operation of official record management system (record database, distribution provision)
- Establishment of baseball rules and research on baseball technology, etc.