KOMPAS.com – The series of matches for the 14th week of the 2021-2022 Premier League will resume on Thursday (2/12/2021) early morning WIB.
Liverpool triumphed in the Merseyside derby after a 4-1 win over Everton at Goodison Park Stadium.
Mohamed Salah again shows off his sharpness by scoring brace or a brace against Everton in the 19th and 64th minute.
Meanwhile, the other two goals for the Reds were recorded by Jordan Henderson (9′) and Diogo Jota (79′).
Also read: Premier League Schedule, Big Match Man United Vs Arsenal Middle of the Week
In the Everton camp, the only goal they made came through the action of Demarai Gray (38′).
The goal celebration at Everton’s headquarters made Liverpool have recorded 43 goals in 14 Premier League matches this season.
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
Launching from Opta, Liverpool’s score is the highest number of goals in Europe’s top five leagues.
The Reds surpass Bayern Munich’s record in the Bundesliga which has so far made 42 goals.
Also read: Everton vs Liverpool results: Mo Salah scores 2 goals, the Reds win 4-1 in the Merseyside derby
In other matches, Chelsea and Manchester City compactly won an identical 2-1 away win.
Chelsea beat Watford, while Man City won over Aston Villa.
The results of Aston Villa vs Man City itself became the first defeat for Steven Gerrard who is now coaching The Villans.
Previously, Gerrard successfully won three consecutive points when Aston Villa overthrew Brighton and Hove Albion (2-0) and Crystal Palace (1-2).
Also read: Aston Villa vs Man City results, The Citizens’ superiority over the host
Meanwhile, the match of week 14 of the Premier League this morning was marred by two delays in the matches of Watford vs Chelsea and Soutampton vs Leicester City.
It was reported that the two matches were delayed by a few minutes because there were spectators who needed medical help.
The match week 14 of the Premier League will be closed with the duels of Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brentford and Manchester United vs. Arsenal on Friday (3/12/2021) early morning WIB.
Premier League results as of Thursday (2/12/2021) early morning WIB:
- Newcastle United vs Norwich City 1-1 (Callum Wilson 61’p / Teemu Pukki 79 ‘)
- Leeds United vs Crystal Palace 1-0 (Raphinha 90+4′)
- Southampton Vs Leicester City 2-2 (Jan Bednarek 3′, Che Adams 34’/Jonny Evans 22′, James Maddison 49′)
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley 0-0
- Watford vs Chelsea 1-2 (Emmanuel Bonaventure Dennis 43 ‘/ Mason Mount 29’, Hakim Ziyech 72 ‘)
- West Ham United vs Brighton and Hove Albion 1-1 (Tomas Soucek 5 ‘/Neal Maupay 89’)
- Everton vs Liverpool 1-4 (Demarai Gray 38’/Jordan Henderson 9′, Mohamed Salah 19′ 64′, Diogo Jota 79′)
- Aston Villa Vs Manchester City 1-2 (Ollie Watkins 47’/Ruben Dias 27′, Bernardo Silva 43′)
Get updates news of choice and breaking news every day from Kompas.com. Let’s join the Telegram group “Kompas.com News Update”, how to click the link https://t.me/kompascomupdate, then join. You must first install the Telegram application on your cellphone.