• Rolands Šmits Barcelona ran for 18 minutes and 22 seconds, scored two points (2p. 1/2), won five rebounds and made two assists, but was not present in the home application due to an eye problem. Artūrs Kuruca.
• Baskonia scored 14 of 30 long shots (46.7%) and six basketball players scored at least 10 points. Rock Giedraitis 20 points, and Stephen Enoch and Matthew Costaello 13 points and 10 rebounds.
• At the beginning of the second quarter, Baskonia took the lead with a 16-point break (36:26), scoring 34 points in the third quarter and +25 in the fourth quarter.
• Barcelona also had a huge deficit in the previous game, but then managed to play -20 at home in the fourth quarter and beat Kazan UNICS 111: 109 in extra time.
• The series of three victories was interrupted by the Euroleague champion of Istanbul “Anadolu Efes”, who was unable to score against Kazan UNICS (67:75).
• The home victory with 20 points and five intercepted balls was forged by John Brown, and the away leader by Shein Larkin with 17 points, nine rebounds and four assists.
• Another Russian club, Zenit of St. Petersburg, also won, playing in the last quarter with an eight-point deficit and beating Belgrade’s Crvena zvezda (80:76) in the overtime, celebrating their fourth success in a row.
• 25 points were won by Billy Beiron, who also had six assists, four rebounds and four errors, but missed 21 points by Miss Walters, six assists, five rebounds and four assists.
18th round of the Euroleague
|Day||Time||The game||The result|
|29.12||20:00||Monaco – Maccabi Tel Aviv||82:76|
|Fenerbahce – Real Madrid||moved|
|Olympiacos – CSKA||moved|
|Olimpia Milano – ALBA Berlin||moved|
|30.12||18:00||UNICS – Anadolu Efes||75:67|
|20:00||Red Star – Zenit||76:80 P|
|21:30||Baskonia – Barcelona||94:75|
|Lyon ASVEL – Bayern||moved|
|Panathinaikos – Žalgiris||moved|
|12.||Maccabi Tel Aviv||7-11||-19|