It’s Saturday and Saturday, we can clearly be sleepless in front of the NBA. Well, this is also the case on the other days but we understood each other. And besides, you know what, there is a hell of a program on the menu tonight, with no less than eleven games including one starting at 11 p.m. Let’s go!
# THE PROGRAM FOR SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2021
- 23h: Wizards – Celtics (sur BeIN Sports)
- 1h : Pistons – Magic
- 1h : Pelicans – Knicks
- 1h30 : Pacers – Raptors
- 1h30 : Sixers – Hawks
- 2h: Bulls – Jazz
- 2h: Grizzlies – Heat
- 2h: Bucks – Spurs
- 2h30 : Warriors – Thunder
- 2h: Wolves – Nuggets (think about the time change)
- 3h: Suns – Cavaliers (think about the time change)
# THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT, FINALLY ACCORDING TO US
Pistons – Magic (1h) : what?!? Pistons – Magic? When there is a Bulls – Jazz that brings back memories or a particularly enticing Grizzlies – Heat? Calm down. First thing first is the match of the night according to U.S and then, this might be the only time we have a valid reason to talk about Pistons and Magic in this column. And for this reason, her name is Cade Cunningham. Because yes, even though Detroit coach Dwane Casey said yesterday that no date has been set for the first-choice debut of the 2021 NBA Draft, Cade could play his first game tonight against Jalen Suggs and the Orlando kids. Indeed, Cunningham is not on the injury report, he who has just returned to training with the Pistons following his ankle injury. We did not expect to see him so quickly on the floors in view of the latest news but obviously, the time is now. Haste !
No. 1 overall pick Cade Cunningham is not listed in the injury report for tomorrow’s game against the Magic, meaning is NBA debut is likely.
— James Edwards III (@JLEdwardsIII) October 29, 2021
# ALSO TO MONITOR
- St. Louis Bradley Beal’s Buddy Duel – Jayson Tatum
- Julius Randle’s return to New Orleans
- Ben Simmons who finds the Hawks, ah no thin
- the Bulls – Jazz with Toni Kukoc, Jeff Hornacek and Greg Ostertag
- Ja Morant who will face the dogs of Miami
- Giannis festival against young Spurs
- Stephen Curry who could finally score a point in a fourth quarter against the formidable Thunder
- Anthony Edwards against the Nuggets, because Anthony Edwards
- Phoenix legend Ricky Rubio returns to Arizona
With the time change, ordinary French people will be able to sleep an hour longer. But for NBA junkies, it means above all that we will have to be vigilant not to miss an hour of basketball. So watch out!