Home Sport news Ahsan/Hendra said after being eliminated from the French Open

Ahsan/Hendra said after being eliminated from the French Open

by archysport

VIVA – The world number two men’s doubles, Mohammad Ahsan / Hendra Setiawan failed to advance to the semifinals of the French Open 2021 after being eliminated by South Korean doubles Ko Sung Hyun / Shin Baekchol.

In the match which took place at Stade Pierre de Coubertin, on Friday 29 October 2021, Ahsan/Hendra lost 21-16, 19-21, 13-21

Ahsan / Hendra admitted that even though they lost, in terms of their game, they had improved a lot compared to when they appeared at the 2021 Denamrk Open.

In that event, Ahsan / Hendra fell in the first round. They were defeated by the German men’s doubles, Mark Lamsfuss/Marvin Seidel, two straight games with a score of 17-21 and 13-21.

“In the first game we played correctly. In the second game, it’s a shame, because they are already ahead but they can catch up,” said Ahsan after the match.

Indonesian men’s doubles, Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan

“But the game is much better than last week’s Denmark Open,” he added.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.