This year the ship of ‘Satanás Bi’ has not set sail in its traditional procession through the bay of La Concha on July 16 in commemoration of the patron saint of the Arrantzales. Even so, the Donostia Fishermen’s Association has wanted to bring the virgin to the dock so that the people of Donostia can come to see her and commemorate her. It is a good day to go to the port of Donostia, the renovated Portaviones building of the historic fish market of the brotherhood welcomes this project promoted by the organization of producers of Bajura de Gipuzkoa (Opegui), which aims to bring the sector of the inshore fishing to citizens. A project that brings with it activities so that the Basque inshore fishing sector «opens up to society». It is a window to the sea
Today in more than one Gipuzkoa:
- Carmen’s Day. Jokin Patron of Satanas II – Arrantzale.
- Mayors of Gipuzkoa assure that “there are not enough personnel to control the bottles” Gipuzkoa City Councils regret the lack of agents and appeal to the “responsibility of all” to stop the spread of the virus … Kontxi Arruabarrena.
- Jon Insausti (Councilor for Festive Activities) Presentation of Abuztua Donostian
- Report with Isabel Molina on chocolate.
- The Tokyo Olympics start in a week. They will be an atypical Olympics marked by restrictions. Here in Gipuzkoa we have several representatives. One of them is CLARA AZURMENDI who competes in Badminton. Today we are going to talk to the president of the Spanish Badminton Federation. With Andoni Azurmendi. Our partner Vanesa Duran is already with him …
- Luis Mª Sanchez Waterpolo Donostia.
- JazzEñe 2021.
- Sports information with Luis Fernando Baranda.