To speak of Atlético Nacional is to refer to the team with the most championships (16) in Colombian football. However, since the first half of 2017, he does not know what it is to embroider a star on his shield.
Therefore, for this second part of 2021, he kicked the board, starting with the leadership, since Emilio Gutiérrez is its new president. But it will not be the only change you will have.
The coaching staff will not be the same either. Guimarães took a step to the side and they will give the opportunity to Alejandro Restrepo, who will have important reinforcements among his payroll.
- Alejandro Restrepo – Technical Director
- Felipe Aguilar – Defense – Atlético Paranaense
- Yeison Guzmán – Midfielder – Envigado
- Ruyeri Blanco – Forward – Unión Magdalena
- Dorlan Pabón – Forward – Rayados de Monterrey
- Nelson Palacio – Midfielder – Valledupar
- Alexandre Guimarães – Technical Director
- Yerson Mosquera – Defender – Wolverhampton
- Néyder Moreno – Midfielder – Independiente Santa Fe
- Vladimir Hernández – Forward – Independiente Medellín
- Jorge Segura – Defense – America de Cali
- Yilmar Velásquez – Midfielder – Independiente Santa Fe
- Deinner Quiñones – Forward – América de Cali
- Sebastián Yabur – Midfielder – Real Cartagena
- Michael Chacón – Midfielder
- Jean Lucas Rivera – Forward
- Sebastián Guerra – Archer – Valledupar
- Nicolás Hernández – Defense
- Cristian Sánchez – Midfielder
- Agustín Cano – Midfielder – Valledupar